bie and his heart sign

fanny

sarNie Adult
I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE OF YOU NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME WHEN BIE HAVE NEW SONG OUT AND HIS DANCE MOVE ALWAYS HAVE THE HEART SHAPE. STARTING FROM (SOMEBODY, SOMEONE, JANGWA HUAJAI, AND NOW IS WAIT A MINUTE, AND MARKMAI SONGS) ANYONE NOTICE THAT. THE HEART SIGN BECOME PART OF BIE.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Most of his songs involves a phone call...I didn't think a line with "call" would be in his new song but it was...when it said 10,000 missed call

The heart thing...too much for me

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know most of his songs always deals with call and that heart sign magiggy thing. i don't know why he used 10000 miss call in his new song but then again i dont even understand thai so yeahh. the mv sound seem so sad but the song doesnt sound sad to me though, weirdd.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That's just his trademark...since it worked for him the first time, I guess they just get carried away with it...but I like their different ways of having Bie do that...I don't mind it...now, when I see a Bie MV, I have to see some kind of heart shape involved...

Everyone has their signature, to represent themselves...and that's just his thing.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah always the heart and songs about phone calls...
its irritating me honestly..and liked i've said..i tink his songs
need to be more mature now...cuz i mean in his lakorn he's alwaise playing
Mr. hot shot..and then in his music life he's a kid? i get confuse sometimes...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I am a pretty big Bie fan, but lol even myself as his fan finds that phone call and heart sign stuff about his songs annoying. Honestly, I don't think Bie is like the ultimate best singer lol neither do I think R is. I'm not such a fan of the Star season 3 except for a few of the contestants such as Mew and 2 other girls. If it weren't because Bie is Khun Boy's favorite son I don't think he would have excelled so far. I mean honestly there are a few other guys that have a much better voice than Bie for example: M Auttapon, and Nick Ronnawee, Yet they don't get much publicity.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
That's funny, last night I was just talking to my Khmer friend about Bie heart sign. I told him how corny it look. They are having a Khmer winter Agape dance. And they wanted different language music for their songs, and he choose "I need Somebody" as one. They are putting up the karaoke in the backdrop. The dancer are so going to fall down laughing. LOL. Anymore idea of good Thai songs for both slow and fast dance?

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i think every star is unique because of the different things they do and how they perform. for bie, i think the heart sign has become a part of what he's used to doing since he started singing. this is why i like bie so much! he's different in the way he sings his songs, play his music, and perform in his lakorns! this makes me like him even more!!!!!!!!!!!

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE OF YOU NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME WHEN BIE HAVE NEW SONG OUT AND HIS DANCE MOVE ALWAYS HAVE THE HEART SHAPE. STARTING FROM (SOMEBODY, SOMEONE, JANGWA HUAJAI, AND NOW IS WAIT A MINUTE, AND MARKMAI SONGS) ANYONE NOTICE THAT. THE HEART SIGN BECOME PART OF BIE.

That's just his trademark...since it worked for him the first time, I guess they just get carried away with it...but I like their different ways of having Bie do that...I don't mind it...now, when I see a Bie MV, I have to see some kind of heart shape involved...

Everyone has their signature, to represent themselves...and that's just his thing.

You know I am a pretty big Bie fan, but lol even myself as his fan finds that phone call and heart sign stuff about his songs annoying. Honestly, I don't think Bie is like the ultimate best singer lol neither do I think R is. I'm not such a fan of the Star season 3 except for a few of the contestants such as Mew and 2 other girls. If it weren't because Bie is Khun Boy's favorite son I don't think he would have excelled so far. I mean honestly there are a few other guys that have a much better voice than Bie for example: M Auttapon, and Nick Ronnawee, Yet they don't get much publicity.
I noticed that too. I thought it's annoying and corny. Yes, I guess since it works once, Bie is going to over due it and do it to every of his album. Once you see it too many time...it won't be as much memoriable and great as it was during the first time.
I like his song, but other The Star also has great voices and they didn't get as much opportunity as does Bie. It is true, he is K'Boy's favorite son, so he will push him as far as possible. I think that ever since his Musical Stage Play, people have begin to recognized him and start offering him adverstisment and other others. Well, i thought he did a great job too and it was due to K'boy that has led him this far. I'm just glad that M Auttapon has a US fan base and had perform here in the U.S.

I'm just sad that Ruj the star has a good chance too but it seems it does not want to embrace it and keep his focus only on his singing career. As a fan, I sure like to see him acting in lakorn *sighs* Khun Boy offers him lakorn but he refused...he would look great if he does act...His 5-6 minute online act "Shine Your Charm" with Dew is good. I can so see him act and don't know why he doesn't give himself a chance to try out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree with Lome. I don't understand all the hype and publicity he has but then again the majority of Thailand and I are of different taste. Most poor rating lakorns I enjoy watching compare to hits in Thailand and the same applies to their music. I feel that his music is a bit not to my liking nowadays compare to when he first debuted.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm a huge fan of Bie but I think there r better singers than him from the Star that doesn't have the fame he has and I think it's due to his acting too. He's a leading man. I think that's what made me like him more. Not really his singing. The guy does lot also. Stage musicals, photo shoots and advertisements. He put himself out there and I guess he has the drive to succeed.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
It’s true that he does not have the best voice. I’m not so crazy about him but I also like him because he’s multi-talented and I just super duper love 4 or 5 of his songs. His excelling I believe is based on the thousands of fans that support him- which brings him to where he is today. I try to not pay too much attention to his “heart thing” then I’m not annoyed. :)