Bie Sukrit & Punch Worakarn: The Flying Stars

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D

OMG, i'm so excited this is out, lol no pics yet at Magzdee, but here's the one I got off BFC & PFC (credits 2 them) u won't b seeing this much in the mag anyway lol

there so cute 2gehter, i wouldn't mind seeing them pair up in a lakorn, i'd totally love that :wub:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
adorable ^_^ ... isnt it so co-incidental that both are in lakorns with similar plots ... haha TDB and DRRT... cant wait to see more pics

chouakim

TTFC♥
OMGOSH, how freaking cutee!
I've been so busy, missing Bie a lot these days. :lol:
Punch looks so lovely. Interesting what she's wearing on the cover.

They both have similar smiles when they're showing their teeth, keke.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AWEEE! They're sooooo DANG ADORABLE together !
i love it. ahahaha
they're so lively.....really like it :D

thanks !

Iya

sarNie Adult
the pics are so cute. bie and punch makes a good couple. i can't help but seeing that their smiles are forced though. anyone see it like me? it just doesn't look natural to me.

thank you for sharing the pics. but two of them aren't working:

http://upic.me/show.php?id=f4bd950d4e7f552fd88ddd6aba3de3f6
http://upic.me/show.php?id=3dfc71dae77f4386f252d6efc0f9037d

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG how could I miss this photo shoot. They look so cutie together. I hope they get to pair up. Thanks for the pix.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
OMG, i cannot believe my eyes! it's really bie and punch shooting pics with each other! i love them together! they will make a super hot couple! hopefully they'll get to act in a slap/kiss lakorn soon! my bie has gotten so much buffer from his last lakorn! love that man so much!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing the pics!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ehh i wouldn't wanna see them together in real life. besides, punch said she is seeing someone outside of the industry :D hehe. punch looks really cute in here though and BIE, he ALWAYS looks goood. i love his SMILE!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
some more pics, finally the one's from Magzdee.

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!LOVE PUNCH N BIE!!!SOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!...HOPE THAT THEY'LL DO A LAKORN TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE!!!!...