Bie Sukrit

MizViz

sarNie Adult
does anyone know if he is coming out wit any new lakorns this year or the next...cause this whole year so far...i havent seen him in any new lakorns...i have recognized he has no new mv...wat happend to him

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well he's been doing musicals and all that stuff, but I think he's going to have a lakorn with Aff? I think. lol :)

max

sarNie Elites
This is totally random, but I would LOVE to see Bie pair up with Peung Kanya : ) I would be so happy!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i heard news but not confirm...someting on bie's fansite said he's having 2 lakorn...one 4 ch. 3 n one 4 ch.5....the one were bie & aff is in is called "prajan see roong" this one is confrim (gonna b on ch. 3)...the one about channel 5 i'm not sure i just read little n don't know much of thai but it said the cast are bie, peung kanya, ruj, & mew...this one is unconfrim...don't know but if you guys now thai check out his fansite it has alot of things about his drama n lastest news

max

sarNie Elites
i heard news but not confirm...someting on bie's fansite said he's having 2 lakorn...one 4 ch. 3 n one 4 ch.5....the one were bie & aff is in is called "prajan see roong" this one is confrim (gonna b on ch. 3)...the one about channel 5 i'm not sure i just read little n don't know much of thai but it said the cast are bie, peung kanya, ruj, & mew...this one is unconfrim...don't know but if you guys now thai check out his fansite it has alot of things about his drama n lastest news
No way?! Really?! That would be so awesome! Like I posted above, I would love to see Bie and Peung together! Ahh! I hope it comes true!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL. yeah, Bie and Peung would look good together. :) Or maybe she just reminds me of Fang :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww... Bie and Peung! I can't wait. Hopefully it's confirm.. but Bie and Aff.. iono.. i feel like she's doesn't suit him... but oh well for Bie, I'll watch it. I was hoping that Bie would get paired up with Pat too. Still crossing finger...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
really...i hope it is true about bie & peung...i so looking forward to it n also the 1 w/bie n aff 2222...luv bie...luv aff...luv peung...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
any news about Bie and Peung? They both are so cute, hopefully it's true.. btw what's bie's fanclub website?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Bie and Peung would be nice, they looked cute together in his music video...but Best looks better with him, and I hope he does one with her, since she was in practically all of his music videos for I Love You Too, and I love watching them in Someone...

I didn't think he would look good with Aff either, because that was when I didn't know who he was, but now that I know and love him, I'm looking forward to it...they could be really cute...he needs more short actresses, no offense...petite actresses are even better...not Pat though...I'm not a big Pat fan, she is way too thin for my taste...but if he branches out to Ch. 3 more, I think he should pair up with Bua and Yardthip...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"someone" .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. bie voice is just so .. hehe.. i love his voice.. bie n best are cute.. >_< .. someone someone.. hehehe..