Bieluvr's Artworks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks to all the nice and talented people who has shared their artwork and Thanks to AF for having the fan-fiction section. Now i have my own little collection of posters and artwork that i would love to share with everyone. I just want to tell you all that my artwork may not have a lot of variety, but I'm not a professional, also i don't have photoshop. I don't even know how to use photoshop. I only use microsoft powerpoint to make my posters, so ignore my mistakes. :)

I'll post them up later. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here are some more posters that i made and plan to write ff's for. :)

This ones just my top three guys, LOL :)

And This ones for a short Story OnlyPrinChalida requested, fantastic_27 is also writing one too. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

This poster gave me a blast i was like another continue YAY

I love this poster hahaha i love how u putted NAlida.

And tthis one.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. For Ruk 2, i just continued on the Ruk page because i decided that it was just a continuation so why not. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wow, I must say that these are really good for being non-photoshop.. You really made all these with just microsoft powerpoint? wow.. keep up the good work :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes Aikoden, I used powerpoint to make all of them. I know that the tools are limited, but i still want to share with you guys. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Then you must be a pro with powerpoint.. Because even I can't do this with powerpoint.. I didn't even know you can do these kind of things..  I learned something new :p  But yes, I must say that you're doing really good.  Even I didn't do this good when I first started off with paint and such :p .. Keep this up, and you'll be a pro in no time when you actually get your hands on photoshop.. I guarantee :wink:

Ooo... this makes me miss making artworks.. :weee:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, it was pretty hard at first, but as i played around with it, I found some tools that could do it. I'm glad you like them and thanks. :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't been in the art section for a very long time. I like to come and check out all the awesome artwork that members do on here and be jealous of everyone lol.

Wow, you used powerpoint? Great job!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
These are for a new ff I'm writing. :)

this is a drawing I drew of Kimbarry, but can't really see it. :)

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
CUTE posters!!! I lover your colorings & fonts! Well done! Wow, I'm so jealous of you! I can't even draw as good as that!