Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N'RAI-(ROY ADEED HANG RUK)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHERS

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I WAS WONDERING FOR BIE FAN WHICH N'EK SHOULD BE NEXT ON THE LIST....PLAYING WITH BIE..??..
-ALL N'EK/N'RAI/SUPPORTING ACTRESS FROM EXACT/SCENARIO PRODUCTION
MINE: MOD OR JAKAJAAN

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i would want him to act with pim zaza....they would look super cute together...my next choices would be aom p or bee n....^^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
no, not mew...i didn't put her up there cause she's already one of his n'ek i ment the n'rai girl n roy adeed hang ruck i forgot her name..that's why i put it as the n'rei gal in roy adeed hang ruk..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see bie with best athicha, the new girl in his mv someone. they will look so cute together.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: where's FANG in the list? hahahha i chose other since she wasn't on there

tikklles

sarNie Adult
bie will look cute with anyone....but if i could chose outside the box i will like for him to pair up with pat and namfon...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't know but i perfer some other actress like from channel 3: for ex: namfon p., pat n., noon s., or some other younger n'ek...or channel 7: for ex.:kwan u. or pinky...

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
for me i think that he should act with n'eks like Mod and other.....
It will be cool if he did a revenge lakorn with Cheer:):)

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i would love to see BIE and Mew in a new romantic and funny drama...i love their first drama together...i will support if he plays with her again...i mean i will still support him if her plays with other celebs too...but i would love to see more of them together b/c i just can't get over them playing together...ehehhee

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ummm exact neaks huh ann alicia i like her the other girls from exact not fan of them and dont watch much ch.5 so guess ann and bie next???

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
If I had to choose from Exact, then Best...they look really cute together in his music videos...then next is Peung...but if they branch out like they're doing this year and letting him star with Aff, then I want him to star with Bua next.