Big Bang Official Thread

Hiatus

Super Momo
THE BIG BANG OFFICIAL THREAD

that's it for now the update -.-" my profiles arent so pretty probably gonna change it again wahahaa

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm not good with names... only pictures. shinhwa is my one-sided love! =P hehe

is it boyband?

Hiatus

Super Momo
yeah boy band they are 6 but I heard they gonna cut 2 members TT_TT but hell they are young around 16-18 lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
whoa that's range of ages? dang... i think last guy who sit, looks cute! he sorta reminds me of mike he. haha

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing...i love g-dragon and tempo...super hot guys...hehehehehehe...can't wait for their album...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I'm so looking forward to when they debut! GD is so hot! Actually, alot of them are hot! That one guy who's the mini version of Teddy is so fine! I saw the previews of them and it looks like they're gonna be dancing as well, unlike 1TYM who didn't really dance in performances. The lead singer for the group also has such a nice voice. They're pretty young though...I think most of them are younger than me. It's doesn't matter though, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be one of their fans...I love YG! ^_^

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
They might cut 2 members? Why?? I haven't heard them sing yet but they seem promising from what I've seen so far, YG Family yeshh~

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait until Big Bang comes out w/ their album too.

It should be available at yesasia.com when it comes out. :)

I'm in love w/ GD and Tempo's ver of we belong together.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I heard of them.. And yeah I remember the two cute little boys from G-Dragon they getting older and older ahah.. But yeah there were news on how this new boyband have it all.. Since they been performing at such young ages, they can rap, sing, b-box, dance etc. They can do many things.. I can't wait to see them progress.. And yay they with YG so they hot ahahlol.. Just cause I'ma huge fan of Se7en HAHAH.. Can't wait to watch them perform as Se7en back up dancer haah that funny.. And these young guys look more down to earth and their since of style is HOT.. I hope they don’t change it HAHALOL

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
O_O I was about to make a thread of them :'(
but oh wellios

BIG BANG ROCKS !!! =)
and damn they have to drop 2 members =(
that just sucks! good luck to all of them!

ygchix1177

sarNie Egg
Muahahah i lovee them!

Seungri and tempo <33

Hopefully no1 gets cut!

Tempo - 20/19
YB - 19/18
GD - 19/18
Seung ri - 17/16

i forgot the other ones name..
but there like 18- or 19 korean age.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!

THIS IS ONLY FOR LOS ANGELES CONCERT.
ARTIST ON POSTER ARE CONFIRMED FOR LOS ANGELES.
FOR BEST AVAILABLE TICKETS CONTACT SKYLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT: (213)-380-2033
PURCHASE TICKETS VIA, CREDIT CARD THROUGH PHONE, CASH & CHECK IN PERSON.
TICKETS ON SALE STARTING AUGUST 21, 2006.

DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOU GOT THE INFO FROM KHYPE AND SOOMPI. THANKS
SEATING CHART COMING SOON.
FOR UPDATES, CHECK OUT KHYPE. COM

YG FAMILY CONCERT IN LOS ANGELES
(http://forum.khype.com/index.php?showtopic=362)

QUESTIONS AND CONCER EMAIL US AT 411@khype.com

credits: Khype.com, ygfamily, skylight ent.