Bird,Anne & Aom in Kyushu

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
many people are predicting its anne/aom. i agree!

credit to bird's website for the scan

credit to nat/valy for the scan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I'm not sure if it's Ann but another girl definitely looks like Aom! I really like how they create a surprise like this. =)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's Aom for sure, but I don't know about the other girl... I mean, Anne's eyes aren't like that.

cecilia

Staff member
for sure. it's aom p
the other girl, i'm debating with anne and bee.
the cheekbone looks like anne along with the cat eye sketch.
the hair/neck and board shoulder make me lean toward bee n.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
P'Birds manager... P'Noi confirmed that its Ann and Aom :lol:

i love P'Bird with Ann... so cute!!

they are going on a trip to japan for a shoot for praew magazine for 30 year anniversary

tinah

sarNie Coma
so its anne/aom afterall. thats great! they have done alot of shoot together. it'll be nice to see them starr in the same lakorn

fan

sarNie Juvenile
so its anne/aom afterall. thats great! they have done alot of shoot together. it'll be nice to see them starr in the same lakorn

as much as i would love to see that happen (especially with ann!) but they are not doing a lakorn together. the three of them are doing a phootshoot for praew magazine for the 30 yr anni in japan it will be like a tour of Kyushu

the issue should be out soon so keep a look out :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
ann got a face lift or something because her eyes look slanted as of late. people who get a face lift tend to have chinky eyes a la joan rivers and laura bush for example.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I would have guessed the girl on the left is either Pim Zaza, Donut or even Margie. And the one on the right looked like Aff! Hehe my guesses were soo wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.