BIRD THONGCHIA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES...

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
I JUST SPOKE TO THE SPONSOR FORM LA AND BIRD THONGCHIA IS COMING IN MAY 2010. TICEKT PRICE RANG FROM $150.00 TO $400.00 IF YOU WANT TICEKTS PLEASE CONCERT ME I WILL BE SALING TICEKTS IN ADVANCE. POSTER WILL BE POSTED SOON ONCE I GET IT.

CREDIT TO: USA ENTERTAINMENT & R.U.N.
PICTURE CREDIT TO: THAIWORLDVIEW

sunny_gyrl

VENUE WERE JUST WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION NEXT MONDAY THE WE SHOULD KNOW WHERE AFTER THAT.

HIS FEE IS NO JOKE TATS WHY TICKET PRICE IS SO HIGH.
IF YOU HAVE ABOUT A MILL THEN WE TALKING BUSINESS IF U WANNA BRING HIM TO YOUR STATE.^^

BUT IT'LL BE A HIT IMMA BE THERE FOR SURE & WORKING SO COME AND SUPPORT

fan

sarNie Juvenile
regardless of who is working this concert, the very fact that it is Bird Thongchai McIntyre means that this concert is going to be the greatest concert ever.

Give him a blank stage and a spotlight and he will rock that forever.

There was some rumors about it being at a venue at UCLA a couple of months back, but nothing confirmed yet.

I've seen him in person and I've seen his concerts live. He is worth every single penny, no doubt about it.

fan

sarNie Juvenile

I received the initial poster for the concert.... more information will be available on Monday :lol:

Here is a clip of the latest performance that P'Bird did with Da Endorphine

ไม่รู้จักฉัน ไม่รู้จักเธอ @ Fancy Fanzone Concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yh25RTJeh0

One of the duets he did with Kat Katreeya English

พอจะมีสิทธิ์ไหม (Ballroom/Latin Version) @ Perd Floor Concert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VShZpJW0izA

fan

sarNie Juvenile
There has to be people interested!!

Teaser/Promo for the concert... he gives a shout out to all not just Thais

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCB1-q5Nems

----

This isn't going to be your ordinary Thai concert you see here in America... pending some final preparations the Los Angeles concert is going to be held at USC's Galen Center (same location that Jay Chou had his LA world tour concert a couple of years back with a similar price range) ... it holds at 6 to 7 thousand people for a concert setting!!

P'Bird is bringing along with his 5 guests a team of 70 to 100 staff members and dancers!! He will be putting on basically a 3 hour slightly smaller scale concert than his normal concerts in Thailand

The price range is $100 to $350 and a percentage of each ticket will be donated to the King of Thailand in honor of his 84 birthday

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
There has to be people interested!!

Teaser/Promo for the concert... he gives a shout out to all not just Thais

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCB1-q5Nems
Thanks for the teaser!! It looks so good! At first, I thought it was too pricey but with everything that there will be, it looks like it will be worth it! The list of guests itself looks awesome!!

Guests:
Katareeya English
Da Endorphine
Pinky Sawika
Ko-thee (comedian)
Na Kom (comedian)

sunny_gyrl

wow u guys are quick...lol... i've been working 7 days a week hardly have tyme to post anythang up now...hahaha

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I guess you can find more information about this concert at http://www.birdinusa.com
yea the website just open late last night, its still under construction and some of the information needs to be updated, but you will be able to purchase your tickets through that site

seats are numbered so the earlier you buy the better seat choices you have :)

--

yea it seems pricey but it will be worth it ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yikes, the economy is still recovering from recession (well at least to my relatives and I) If next year I do go to Thailand, I will be going to his concert there- cheaper (if he does hold one... most likely yes lol) but anyways to those that are going HAVE FUN!!! Take lots of picture and do share =D

linky

sarNie Hatchling
It's pricey, but will worth it! I was wondering when he was coming...I remember the sponsors discussing his coming a few years back...Finally, they confiremd it! I really want to attend, but I'll wait and see if I can make it! :D

sunny_gyrl

It's pricey, but will worth it! I was wondering when he was coming...I remember the sponsors discussing his coming a few years back...Finally, they confiremd it! I really want to attend, but I'll wait and see if I can make it! :D

u should go ladda imma fly there for it too

linky

sarNie Hatchling
u should go ladda imma fly there for it too
I know I caan make it, but I'm seeing who is willing to pay that much to go with me. I'm sending messages to my friends as we speak. I want to reserve tickets ASAP cuz I know they will run out.

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Wow $150 bucks for the cheapest tickets... I don't even make that much in a day.. plus I got bills to pay. I'd really like to go... but with the economy like this?... I doubt that I actually CAN go... Can't they have a cheaper price range... I guess if you don't have the money then forget it.... I hope that those that go will have lots of fun and make it well worth the pricey tickets.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
just save 5 dollars a day or something like that hahaa

it looks like you can reserve the number of tickets that you want now for the LA concert from one of the numbers listed on the site at www.birdinusa.com

the floorplan should be out within a few weeks :lol:

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow, its on May 22? that's when the Korean Hollywood festival might be. I will be broke spending $200 for front row each for me and my 2 daughters. Too bad its not another month.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i subbed the teaser just incase anyone doesn't understand thai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEoMWKd3Nic

sunny_gyrl

I know I caan make it, but I'm seeing who is willing to pay that much to go with me. I'm sending messages to my friends as we speak. I want to reserve tickets ASAP cuz I know they will run out.

i hear you...hehehehe