BIRD THONGCHIA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES...

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
is he going to be going to any other states, like Chicago, somewhere closer to the midwest, dam all the coastal people get all the good peeps

fan

sarNie Juvenile
most likely not. right now the only scheduled dates are LA and NYC... NYC isnt that far from Chicago :)

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody know what time will P'Bird concert start and end for the LA one? I know that it's on May 22 but at what time to what time?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
the time hasn't been announced yet. at the press conference they said they are still working on time with Galen Center

the location for the NYC concert has been announced at www.birdinusa.com

Manhattan Center
Hammerstein Ballroom
311 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
http://www.mcstudios.com

see anyone who is going at either one!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i would like to know if anyone in the northern california area is driving down to LA? im going but i will be alone...LOL gosh i sound so desperate...was wondering if anyone wants to take a trip down there with me...MOH are you reading this...you wanna go with me??? neither one of my sisters are fan of thai music..so i cant really ask them to go and pay that much for the tickets..

i would also like to know what time the concert will be so i can schedule my time around it. if anyone know pls share...thanks in advance!

the concert will be at the Galen Center in LA...apparently it says it has seatings of 10,258. the place is hugeee

fan

sarNie Juvenile
yea galen center is huge!! with the stage though the seating will probably be around 6 to 7 thousand

i just called and talked to the people in NYC looks like the place isnt totally confirmed yet. they said that they may have to change locations and date to the 31st because the stage that GMM is requesting is big! and will take away a lot of seats so they want to find a larger location :D

ill update information as soon as i know

sulad

sarNie Adult
i would like to know if anyone in the northern california area is driving down to LA? im going but i will be alone...LOL gosh i sound so desperate...was wondering if anyone wants to take a trip down there with me...MOH are you reading this...you wanna go with me??? neither one of my sisters are fan of thai music..so i cant really ask them to go and pay that much for the tickets..

i would also like to know what time the concert will be so i can schedule my time around it. if anyone know pls share...thanks in advance!

the concert will be at the Galen Center in LA...apparently it says it has seatings of 10,258. the place is hugeee
Ami, if I do come down there I can join with you at the concert and hangout. :D

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
Cool. But dang tickets are so expensive. I'm glad my friend knows the people who are producing the show, looks like the show is gonna be off the hook. I already hooked me and the hubby up with two front row tickets.

So excited.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
CONFIRMATION FOR NEW YORK

The concert will be held at

Lincoln Center @ Avery Fisher Hall
10 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, NY 10023-6970
www.lincolncenter.org

PLEASE NOTE!! The date of the New York Concert is now May 31, 2010(MEMORIAL DAY)
doors open at 6:30 PM, concert begins at 7 PM

the reason for the change is because the Lincoln Center was already booked on the 30th, and they needed to change locations in order to accommodate the stage requirements

Bird In USA

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Cool lala...gosh girl you need to give me your number lol...

im trying to get my sister's friend to go there too...if bad comes to worst..i will just drive down there alone...shoot im already asking my cousin to get the tickets ..so i cant flake out on her! :lol:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Cool lala...gosh girl you need to give me your number lol...

im trying to get my sister's friend to go there too...if bad comes to worst..i will just drive down there alone...shoot im already asking my cousin to get the tickets ..so i cant flake out on her! :lol:
Where live?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!

Ever since I was a fan of p'Bird, and have seen his concert DVDs..OMG!! one of my goal in life is to attend one of his concerts!! each one of them are sooo epic!!!! I've been planning a trip to Thailand for his concert, which will be years from now, hoping that he'll still be performing by then..this is a ONCE in a lifetime chance!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo going!!!! hehe..I've already asked the boss for that weekend off..it's been approved!! I'm going!!!

Looks like it's a big venue..of course, can't expect less from P'Bird..the pricing is pretty fair considering what I've paid for other concerts I've been too..The $350 one must be front row..I want that one!!!

Bong Phanna, if we do go, I was wondering, what day we will go to LA? Do we need a hotel room? will we be driving back right after the concert, or leave on Sunday..?

Anybody else going to the LA one?

~

I did some research..and hopefully I did it right..but this MIGHT be what the LA venue looks like, I'm not sure:

Doors usually open at 6 but concerts won't start till 1-2 hours later. Not confirmed.

I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
untinnu! gooo goo goo! it's his first concert outside of Thailand... it's going to be great no doubt.

Yeaa thats the location USC Galen center, although not that layout of course. It's a pretty good place I went there for Jay Chou's concert a couple of years back, the price range was similar too.

hope you make it down here for the concert!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant confirm the date yet...cause my office manager is not sure what day shes taking off yet..so right now its gonna be saturday morning...as early as possible...i will let you for sure as soon as i find out myself lol..and btw we will prolly be staying in san diego..since my cousin has contacts..but shes checking on that too. so hopefully i will know the answers soon. and since they are more familiar with that area too (she also wants to take us to thai town...golly im okay with that. i dont wanna get lost in LA). gosh im super duper excited!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
untinnu! gooo goo goo! it's his first concert outside of Thailand... it's going to be great no doubt.

Yeaa thats the location USC Galen center, although not that layout of course. It's a pretty good place I went there for Jay Chou's concert a couple of years back, the price range was similar too.

hope you make it down here for the concert!
meaning that won't be the seatings, right? I hope so.. I'm sooooooooo going!!!

I can't believe that it's actually his first concert outside of Thailand, considering he's a big singer [to me], I thought he might have done an Asia tour or something..

i cant confirm the date yet...cause my office manager is not sure what day shes taking off yet..so right now its gonna be saturday morning...as early as possible...i will let you for sure as soon as i find out myself lol..and btw we will prolly be staying in san diego..since my cousin has contacts..but shes checking on that too. so hopefully i will know the answers soon. and since they are more familiar with that area too (she also wants to take us to thai town...golly im okay with that. i dont wanna get lost in LA). gosh im super duper excited!!!
it's cool..we still have another four months!!!! *is excited*