BIRD THONGCHIA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
VIP? wowzer!! solo? Lol 3 o'clock on friday or sat? eventually the concert will pay off.. ONE AND A HALF MORE MONTHS!!!!:D

yes ma'am :) that would be thursday night/friday morning?! yep, i'm flying by myself to san diego. yes i hope so too...and i'm super excited. i still need to go shopping for an outfit, get my hair done etc. :lol: (gotta try & look good for this) :wub:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believed i just dropped 300 dollar on a ticket!!! I hope it'll be worth it, i hope to meet some sarnies there too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believed i just dropped 300 dollar on a ticket!!! I hope it'll be worth it, i hope to meet some sarnies there too.

LOL yea my mom would kill me if she knows how much i just spent on a concert ticket LMAO..i told my two sisters to not tell her the price. even though shes fine that i'm going to one. :lol:

ok even if we run to each other head on..how can we tell whos who alhambra1? :p

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i can't go, cause i don't have any money right now,
but why don't all sarnies where a color theme or something?
no better time to finally get to meet each other right?

but i hope you guys take lots of pics for those of us who won't be able to make it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still pending on whether I get to go or not. It'll be my first time in LA (stepping out of the airport). I'm not a huge fan, but my uncle is and his wife was thinking of paying for us to go as their anniversary present. The ticket price is high & plane tickets too...hmm. The 100 dollar tickets are all sold out :( and now the cheapest is 200.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Just announced by USA Entertain Group... this is only for the LA Concert

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
hey guys & gals i still have 2 tickets left for the $150.00
if anyone wanna buy them call me of text me at
my celle it's 651-239-4597...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
P'Bird is in LA now, he posted a pic on his facebook

just a few more days to go...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
P'Bird and Team are all here in LA now... they held a mini press conference today, more pictures to follow :blush:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be posting up a review soon... but for now you can find tons of pics here

Bird in USA Los Angeles Concert PICTURES!!

the concert was tons of fun P'Bird, Kat, Da, Pinky, Na Kom and GoTee totally rocked the place

anyone who didnt go definitely missed out if you have a chance to join the NYC concert DO IT!!

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I went to the concert with my hubby. I really enjoyed the show. Have to say, the show wasn't all the hype it was brought out to be. It was good, yet not the best show from Bird. Maybe I was expecting so much more, since it was my first Thai Concert.

Sort of upset that I paid 200 dollars for my seats to see the venue so empty. The ticketing was too pricey. Sorry we're in a recession, no body has that kind of money to pay for a 3 hour show these days.

Second, while sitting in my seats, fans who brought 100 dollar seats ended up being moved from upstairs to downstairs. That is totally not fair. I mean i paid an extra 100 for my seat only be have people who paid 100 less than me, sit in front of me.

Third, the hubby and I went to the Meet & Greet. Maybe next time we should ask more details about this type of event. I mean for $120 you get a group picture with strangers you don't even know with the artist and a t-shirt. People snuck in with passes that they got from friends who already took pictures. I would think at least at a meet & greet I would get an autograph. The hubby was prepared to get an autographed only be told only pictures were allowed.

So many photographers taking pictures, I didn't even know where to look. I'm still wondering how the pictures turned out.

Oh well enough of my thoughts. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
I think that as far as Thai concerts go here in LA this was one of the best, not just being bias here as a fan, but Thai singers have never had a concert of this scale outside of Thailand before. there was asanee wasaan but thats pretty much it and i'm pretty sure he didnt have the dancers/costumes and everything. I mean it was a great change to see something other than the typical restaurant/pub concerts where the locals play for 3 hours and the Thai singer only sings for like 40 or mins at midnight or later.

For me, Bird put on a great show, was it his biggest and best? probably not, but i wouldn't even dare to imagine the cost of the tickets if Bird put on his full scale concert with 100+ dancers and the works.

i do agree about the organization and the meet & greet though, i mean it was already pretty obvious from the beginning that there would be plenty of open seats because of the price of the tickets (although i can understand why they charge so much, i can also understand why people wouldn't buy them). I was really surprised my self when i turned around after the concert started to see that 2nd section filled with people from the 3rd section.

And the meet & greet, i don't even know what to say about that, i mean i loved the opportunity to see P'Bird and his guests up close like that. but when i was willing to pay that much money for it, i was expecting a solo picture with the group not a group of strangers with them.

What I'm happy about is that the actual production of the concert was handled by P'Birds GMM team.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to the concert with my hubby. I really enjoyed the show. Have to say, the show wasn't all the hype it was brought out to be. It was good, yet not the best show from Bird. Maybe I was expecting so much more, since it was my first Thai Concert.

Sort of upset that I paid 200 dollars for my seats to see the venue so empty. The ticketing was too pricey. Sorry we're in a recession, no body has that kind of money to pay for a 3 hour show these days.

Second, while sitting in my seats, fans who brought 100 dollar seats ended up being moved from upstairs to downstairs. That is totally not fair. I mean i paid an extra 100 for my seat only be have people who paid 100 less than me, sit in front of me.

Third, the hubby and I went to the Meet & Greet. Maybe next time we should ask more details about this type of event. I mean for $120 you get a group picture with strangers you don't even know with the artist and a t-shirt. People snuck in with passes that they got from friends who already took pictures. I would think at least at a meet & greet I would get an autograph. The hubby was prepared to get an autographed only be told only pictures were allowed.

So many photographers taking pictures, I didn't even know where to look. I'm still wondering how the pictures turned out.

Oh well enough of my thoughts. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures.
yea i wanted to say something bout the meet & greet thing too..esp takin pics with 8 other strangers. anyhow overall i had a great time. the best part was everyone of them walk right in front of me..got a close look at them all..and shook p'kat hand.. i am still amazed by her beauty! :wub:

btw i took many pics of ppl's that might be on this site as well..i posted them on fb..so if you're in the pics im sorry i didnt get to ask for your permission prior to posting them..besides i dont know how to blur the faces and it will only messed up the photos..(SO SORRY)

here's the link to my fb page. im lazy to upload it again via photobucket.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063993&id=1408118526#!/album.php?aid=2063993&id=1408118526

btw fan..from the vdo you posted..it shows that you sat to the left of the stage..were you on the floor as well?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
hmm thats so weird i had a reply but it disappeared??

anyways, yea i agree the organization was not the best at all and had certain things not happen at the meet & greet, then i would have been very mad about paying that amount of money as well.

BUTT the concert was great, P'Bird was awesome as always and so was everyone else, i can't believe how beautiful Kat is and her last brown dress.. to die for! and Da just amazing.

Amikrazie... yup, i was 7th row on the floor :) (its probably better you dont upload to photobucket, my photobucket account exploded). I tried to look at your photos but i think your album is private?

heading to nyc on friday!! can't wait

natty

Chubs
I too went to the concert and yeah you really can't compare to what he put on in Thailand. It was sad to see the venue not completely filled up but then what do you expect when the ticket was kind of pricey. However, we had fun though. We were in the 300 seats but not on the floor and got great view. It was sad to see that most of the floor people didn't even get up and dance or cheer. There were like a group in the first row that just look completely bored. I mean why go if you're not going to at least try to enjoy it :rolleyes:. I too thought it was unfair that they moved to 100 seats down just to fill up the empty 200 seats. Anyone who went notice that Pinky didn't get as loud of a cheer as Kat and Da (she got the loudest!)? I thought Pinky was popular too. It was odd. I have to agree with fan about the meet and greet. It was really a waste of money but oh wells the concert was fun and it's a lot longer then what you get in Thailand too. Can't believe I spent so much on this concert.