BIRD THONGCHIA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES...

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
I thought that they say that the VIP ticket was around $400-$500 and only people who buy VIP get to meet and greet only. How it only $120 and u get to meet and greet with p'Bird???? I actually call the company that where selling the ticket and they say that VIP ticket almost sold out and the none VIP also almost sold out and they say that only VIP get to meet and greet with p'Bird and all the guest that come wit p'Bird.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm thats so weird i had a reply but it disappeared??

anyways, yea i agree the organization was not the best at all and had certain things not happen at the meet & greet, then i would have been very mad about paying that amount of money as well.

BUTT the concert was great, P'Bird was awesome as always and so was everyone else, i can't believe how beautiful Kat is and her last brown dress.. to die for! and Da just amazing.

Amikrazie... yup, i was 7th row on the floor :) (its probably better you dont upload to photobucket, my photobucket account exploded). I tried to look at your photos but i think your album is private?

heading to nyc on friday!! can't wait

Oops i'm sorry i will have to change my settings LOL..i will do that when i go home for lunch.

oh wow Fan..have a safe trip..i already know you will have a GREAT time (no doubt)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought that they say that the VIP ticket was around $400-$500 and only people who buy VIP get to meet and greet only. How it only $120 and u get to meet and greet with p'Bird???? I actually call the company that where selling the ticket and they say that VIP ticket almost sold out and the none VIP also almost sold out and they say that only VIP get to meet and greet with p'Bird and all the guest that come wit p'Bird.

no they lied...or had some kind of miscommunication going on there.

i had the VIP and it was not $400-500 (i wouldnt have paid that amount) it was $350 plus the $120 for the meet and greet. (it was more of a photo session without the greet) i agree with natty..p'kat sooay mahkkkkkk. i love all of her outfit actually. she is now my inspiration to go on a diet! :wub: ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
nina...pinky was pretty as well..

fan..or whomever try the link to my fb again. i hope i did it correctly if not i will just make my page public again. :unsure:

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Overall, the concert was worth it! Thank goodness we didn't do the meet and greet!

My party and I had an issue with the seating. It was ridiculous because we sat in section 117, seat 1-3, second row, but that big black thing totally blocked our view. At first the security guard told us we can move seats if we want to because the section isn't full. He said to keep moving until no one claims the seats we are sitting on. Well, looks good on our first move, but then people came, our second move, people came as well. We talked to an executive or whatever and he told us to just keep going up and if people come to not move- it'll be okay. The problem is we bought tickets for 2nd row! We ended up sitting on the fifth row. It's just super ridiculous. They should really plan ahead and if they need to put up anything- don't sell seats that would block the people from the stage!!!

I always try to look at the positive though. Being in row five was still good because the stars did come to our side. We saw Kat, Pinky, and Da even before they entered the stage. They were very nice. They waved and posed for the people in our section that went up to them. I even saw Da prayed before she went to perform. I saw Kat busting her dance-stretching??? before she goes up the stage.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Overall, the concert was worth it! Thank goodness we didn't do the meet and greet!

My party and I had an issue with the seating. It was ridiculous because we sat in section 117, seat 1-3, second row, but that big black thing totally blocked our view. At first the security guard told us we can move seats if we want to because the section isn't full. He said to keep moving until no one claims the seats we are sitting on. Well, looks good on our first move, but then people came, our second move, people came as well. We talked to an executive or whatever and he told us to just keep going up and if people come to not move- it'll be okay. The problem is we bought tickets for 2nd row! We ended up sitting on the fifth row. It's just super ridiculous. They should really plan ahead and if they need to put up anything- don't sell seats that would block the people from the stage!!!

I always try to look at the positive though. Being in row five was still good because the stars did come to our side. We saw Kat, Pinky, and Da even before they entered the stage. They were very nice. They waved and posed for the people in our section that went up to them. I even saw Da prayed before she went to perform. I saw Kat busting her dance-stretching??? before she goes up the stage.

awww besides the seatings chart problem...the whole behind the scene thing.
it does sounds interesting kry*star...atleast you saw the other side of them..thanks for sharing that..it sure made me smiles! :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
kry*star! thats cool you got to see them prepare before going on stage and they are all so nice! cool that they were posing for pics and everything

amikrazie, the link works now :) great pics!!

i'll share more when i get back from nyc :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
kry*star! thats cool you got to see them prepare before going on stage and they are all so nice! cool that they were posing for pics and everything

amikrazie, the link works now :) great pics!!

i'll share more when i get back from nyc :lol: :lol:

ahhh good to know that the link worked & thank you (even though a lot of them were so blurry). i'm still waiting on more pics from my cousin. they had a Canon, so the quality is much much better. i just don't know when she will upload it LOL (she's a busy woman) once she uploads them, i will upload it onto my page. we tried to burn it onto a cd but the size and space wasn't enough and i didn't have a lot of time to do so. (so many things to do with so little time)

yes fan, please share the pics from the NYC one. oh gosh i missed them lots, just as much as i missed L.A. & San Diego. :( wish i had more time down there. maybe i will just have to take a longer vacation next time..this time drive there so i can bring hecka stuff back. there's the downfall of taking the plane...you can't bring too many nor bring anything back..gotta worry bout space etc. and the biggest one is missing the flight(hmmmph!) LOL

fan

sarNie Juvenile

P'Bird arrived in New York at around 5pm on May 29th

:wub: :wub:

Let's get ready to ROCK NYC!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
thanks amikrazie! i totally miss them as well!!

you can see pictures from the airport, press conference, and the concert in my webshots album

i'm not crazy about the way webshots loads pics but my photobucket died so yea

http://community.webshots.com/user/may2527?vhost=community

overall i think the LA concert was so much better, the audience at NYC was insane, the organization was worse and the back screen the put up for those sitting far away was such horrible quality.

BUTT! Bird and team put on the same great concert

you can find a few of my fan cams on my youtube page... from LA and NYC
http://www.youtube.com/user/fan2527

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Too bad I live where no celebertiy would go. I'm so jealous.