Bittersweet Uncle: the sequel to Mr.Playboy versus miss HiSo COMPLETED!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
nklue1 said:
Noooooo
Mint cant marry Ken
plzzzzzzzzzzz dont let them get married
i only want M&M plzzzz
i will cry myself a river if they dont end up together
I am sure there is not going to be a river but a little bit of rain drops

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5
Fah: Aunt Yaya, I don't want to marry at all. I don't even know Ken. Who is him I don't know. And I don't want to marry.
Yaya: Fah calm down, we can't change it. You decided to live here with all money and love or you will have to move to another place without anything but your moms stuff.
Fah: I will go and live in Chiangmai then
Nadech: but it is hard living in the country side. There is totally no nothing but rice fields.
Fah: I can live by myself
Yaya: but you can't even cook, there is no Mc Donald's over there and no shopping mall.
Fah: if I meet Ken first then I will decided if he is my type of guy
Yaya: Ka
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ken: MAI I won't marry na paw!!!!!!! I have my own girlfriend already!!!!!
Mark: KEN!!!!!!! You have to marry na!!!!!
Ken: you just wanted there money is that why?
Mark: MAI CHAI!!! I want you to marry Armika because she is a nice person and had study in the United States for 6 years already and got a masters degree at age 17 that's why I want you to marry her. Not like your Namtarn who is just asking you for money!!!!
Ken: I love Namtarn!! Paw did you like Namtarn to that's why you are forcing me to marry AEMIKA!!!
Mark was so mad so he slapped Ken so hard on his face.
Mark: I thought I adopted you and take care of you and that one day you will be a good person but a person like you cannot be fixed. That's right a duckling can't turn into a swan at all!!!! If you don't marry AEMIKA then GET OUT of my house.
Ken: OK!!!! I will go away from a golden swan like you.
------------------------------------------------------------------
After the argument Yaya, Madech and Mark went to meet each other at a restrurant.
Mark: My son won't marry
Nadech: Fah won't accept that to what will we do. Fah doesn't want to marry but she can't get her house and her money if she don't get it how will she live.
Mark: let's wait for 3 years first until your niece turns 20 and they will marry.
Yaya: but... What if khun Ken marries another women in the next three years because he is in his teen age 21 know?
Mark: I won't let that happen. P'Top should have never done this when he knows that Ken is just my adopted son. We argued this morning about him marrying Fah.
Nadech: we should call Kim to come here
Mark: sure

When Kim arrived they talked over this a long time until dark.
Mark: we will do what Kim said try to make them meet each other and they will open each others mind.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Does mark know or not that Fah have face the same Mint ? And if he saw her face how should he do ? I want to know

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6:
Yaya: Mark next week is Mints birthday party so you should ask Ken to come
Mark: sure we will come
Yaya: Vill will becoming to
Mark: the past is the past I don't want to remember
Yaya: yes so does me
Nadech: remember that it will be held at Fahs house
------------------
Ken: I WON'T GO!!!!
Mark: you have to it is important to go and celebrate your to be wife's birthday
Ken: if I go Namtarn has to go to
Mark: ok
---------------------------------------------
Yaya was sleeping in Nadech Lapland was talking to him.
Yaya: it has been almost 18 years and I am not pregnant are you mad at me
Nadech: no Yaya one day you will be pregnant with me. Or else I guess I am not lucky you can get pregnant with others but not me does that means that I don't have good Sperms?
Yaya: stop joking around with me that problem is 20 years ago don't talk about it anymore.
Nadech: ka queen
Yaya: what should we give Fah for a birthday present?
Nadech: Mints white lace dress
Yaya: why?
Nadech: because I think that it would match Fah so much and plus it doesn't fit you anymore fatty
Yaya: NADECH!!!! You called me a fatty again you WEIGHT GAINER!!! I also think so to it would match Fah

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm 4da update. Yadechs love is so strong n they're so cute n loving couple! ty 4yr time writing 4us, wif appreciation

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
chapter 6.1
Yaya: Fah here's your dress try to wear it tonight
Fah: ok mama
Nadech: I think you will look beautiful as always b
Fah : Krub khun na papa
Fah opened the bag and took out the dress. It was a a white lace beautiful dress. It was almost her party so she went and got dressed up. Everybody was at her house including Ken and Namtarn. They was waiting for her so long until she walked down stairs. Mark eyes could not get out of her beautifulness. Ken was looking at Fah's beautiful ness. Mark can't stop on looking at her because he thought it was Mint.
Mark: Mint!!!!
He ran up stairs and hugged her.
Fah: sorry why are you hugging me na uncle?
Mark: Mint!! It's you, you finally came back to love me again.
Fah: sorry did you see the wrong person I am not Mint. I am Aemika ka.
Mark: you are Mint
Mark continue hugging Fah. When Nadech and Yaya saw Fah they ran up stairs too.
Yaya: Mark let go of my niece she is my niece!!
Mark and let Fah go and when Yaya saw Fah's face she thought of Mint so does Nadech.
Y&N: MINT!!!!!
Fah: its me na Aunt and Uncle!!!
Fah
Mint

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6.3
All the adults went and talk at the living room and Ken was talking to Mint at the dessert table.
Ken: happy birthday khun Aemika
Fah: Krub khun na ja khun...
Ken: Ken
Fah: ohhh your the one that my dad wants me to marry right?
Ken: yes, do you really want to marry me?
Fah: I don't want to marry anybody yet and plus I think you have a girlfriend already.
Ken: chai ka her name is Namtarn she here too. NAM come over here.
Namtarn walked to Ken.
Ken: Namtarn this is khun Aemika
Namtarn: Sawadee ka khun Aemika
Fah: you can call me Fah Sawadee ka khun Namtarn you are so pretty
Namtarn: Krub khun
Ken: Let's go sit down outside and talk
N&F: ja

Yaya, Nadech, Mark and Kim was talking about this whole problem of Mark hugging Fah.
Yaya: Mark don't do this anymore to my niece Fah anymore more your playboy attitude needs to stop.
Mark: sorry it was a mistake I thought she was Mint my lover that is still in my he....

Vill suddenly popped out and threw a cup of juice at Marks face.
Vill: YOU really still love her that much then die then so you can meet her in heaven or hell!!!!
Mark: VILL WE DIVORCED ALREADY!!!!!!!'
Vill: but remember that don't ever wish she come back.
Kim: I thought we were friends Vill can you stop acting like that Mark and You are no longer husband and Wife so please stop.
Vill: MAI!!!!!!! We used to be friend but no longer it was because of all of you that's why I didn't get Mark in the first place!!!! It was because of Mint stopping me!!!!! That's why I didn't get him eailer if she didn't stop me and Yaya wasn't his fiancé during that time then Mark could have been mines.
Yaya was super mad and she started crying. Everybody went over to the living room to check out the problem even Fah went.

Yaya: Vill can you please stop this, this is my nieces birthday party and I don't want it to have a big problem...
Fah: Aunt Yaya ka you don't need to cry I will protect you.
Fah walked out of the crowd when Vill saw Fah she was shocked.
Vill: Mint you ghost get out of here I am not scare of you
Fah: I am not scare of you either for ruining my birthday party!!!! I am not Mint my name is Aemika!!!! If you plan to come and hurt people in here go away.
Vill: anybody in this world that looks lik Mint will die
Vill took out a gun from her purse and was about to shoot Fah. But luckily Mark ran over and hugged Fah and the bullet shot Mark.
Fah: Uncle are you ok uncle!!!!
Nadech: VILL why are you doing this to my party!!!!
Vill: this is what you guys get for talking about the person I hate that my husband still remembers him.
The police came and Vill was trying to run away but couldn't so she got in jail. For Mark he was in the emergency room.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7
Yaya, Nadech, Ken, Namtarn and Fah was waiting outside of the emergency room. Fah was crying so hard like she was close to him.
Fah: Aunt Yaya ka will uncle mark be ok?
Yaya: yes he will dont worry, Fah you should go home and change first blood is all over you
Fah: Mai I want to be the first one uncle sees, I have decided I won't marry Ken. I will go live in the countryside at Chiangmai
Yaya: Fah you can't live like that there is no wireless at all how can I contact you?
Fah: by letters I am leaving right when uncle wakes up, I feel like I am the cause to everyone.
Yaya hugged Fah tightly on her shoulders like Fah was her child.
Namtarn: Ken, will your dad wake up I am worried
Ken: he will wake up he can't leave me

The next morning Mark wake up and found Fah holding his hands while she was still asleep.
Mark: Fah why do you and Mint have the same faces, same attitude, same feelings even if I don't get Mint I want a person who look like Mint to be my daughter in law.
Mark's tears dropped into Fah's hand and Fah woke up.
Fah: uncle you woke up already?
Mark: Chai ka
Fah: I came here today is to sign the paper for you I would want to give you half of my fathers belongings and I will move out today
Fah took out the paper from her purse and handed to Mark while Mark can't do anything and signed it. When he signed his name he noticed her signature was exactly like Mints but instead she signed Aemika.

Mark: how did you know how to write this handwriting?
Fah: I am used to it since I was 3 years old. Uncle Thankyou for your time I have to go and catch the bus know.

Fah was at the bus stop with Nadech and Yaya.
Yaya: Lu I didn't want you to go and I didn't want your house I had mines already
Fah: Yaya ja just leave it then or give it to your child when you have one
Nadech: probably in the next ten years
Fah: I am going now
Yaya: ok but be are to put on sun screen every minute, don't wear high heels over there or it will get stuck in the mud, don't wear too much mascara and eyeline, always have a hat when your out when you farm be careful.
Fah: Aunt, ok but stop talking you talked to
Much I know how to take care of myself now
Nadech: your aunt can't stop because she loves you go to your bus or you will miss it.

Fah hugged Yaya and Nadech then she went inside the bus. For Mark he was still in the hospital thinking of Fah. He didn't want her to leave at all.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty chalidaluvprin, such a sweet chap7 ! mm love each other much cant wait 2c mark going full swing courting fah ! yaya is such a lovely aunt, yadech r totally 4each other !

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
ty chalidaluvprin, such a sweet chap7 ! mm love each other much cant wait 2c mark going full swing courting fah ! yaya is such a lovely aunt, yadech r totally 4each other !
I kinda got Yaya's and Nadechs attitude from y Aunt and Uncle who worries a lot about me. Thank you for reading this ff.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
I kinda got Yaya's and Nadechs attitude from y Aunt and Uncle who worries a lot about me. Thank you for reading this ff.