Bittersweet Uncle: the sequel to Mr.Playboy versus miss HiSo COMPLETED!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7.2

Fah had gotten to the countryside it wasn't like what she thought at all.
Fah: its not like in the magazines at all way is it so
Smelly and nasty!!!! Do I really have to live here mom!! Why did I even signed the paper!!!! Marrying someone I don't like is better than living in this crazy nasty place.
Fah took out her iPhone 5s and was about to call Yaya
Fah: Aunt Yaya ka I am already at Chiangmai now, and I hate here I want to come back so much but I signed the paper already!!!! Omg the mud is so sticky...
Fah's feet go stuck in the mud.
Yaya: Lu I told you to not go but you really wanted to go that's why I let you go
Fah: aohhhh it hurts so much I can't get my foot out yet...Aunt Yaya I thought it will look like the Magazine and it will be super pretty but know it looks so nasty and old!!!
Yaya: Fah, just be careful you can come back anytime you want, uncle and I will still be waiting for you to come back
Fah: Ka I am going to come back...
Fah's phone batteries was out.
Fah: Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Why did heaven led me like this!!! I fit haven't even gotten out of the mud and now my battery is out.
Fah pulled out her leg from the mud and she fell down right on the rice field and her phone fell inside the rice field to.
Fah: OMG!!!! My phone!!!! I just bought it a couple days ago!!!! Why does the countryside have to be like this.
Fah can't stand up at all she was stuck in the mud for a very longtime until a guy showed up.
Porsche: hey women are you ok?
Fah: Mai!!! I can't stand up now I am stuck in the mud!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chalidaluvprin, thanks again 4 chap7.2, ure fast ! this is a v cute chap, all from fah, trusting mag pic just like us when we 1 certain hair styles, always showing pic 2stylist our desired hair but always turn up sth else, so cute really ! i love how close n comfy shes wif her aunt just like u n your aunt its a special bond 2treasure ! will porsche court her cos i still prefer mm ! tyvm 4yr time writing i njoy it, wif appreciation, key !

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi chalidaluvprin, thanks again 4 chap7.2, ure fast ! this is a v cute chap, all from fah, trusting mag pic just like us when we 1 certain hair styles, always showing pic 2stylist our desired hair but always turn up sth else, so cute really ! i love how close n comfy shes wif her aunt just like u n your aunt its a special bond 2treasure ! will porsche court her cos i still prefer mm ! tyvm 4yr time writing i njoy it, wif appreciation, key !
Thanks, this is a secret about P&M

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7.3

Porsche: need help
Fah: yes I do please take me out of this whole thing

Porsche pulled Fah out of the rice field and he took her to his house to change.
Porsche: what are you here for?
Fah: I am to stay at my moms house
Porsche: what is her name I might know?
Fah: Noon Adisuan ka
Porsche: her, I know her house is 3 rice field from here
Fah: Take me there then
Porsche: what's your name?
Fah: Aemika Adisuan or you can call me Fah
Porsche: I am Porsche Sawovat
Fah: you have a weird name. Your name is is Banold.
------------------------
Fah: Porsche how far will 3 rice field be it is to far I can't walk at all
Porsche: Fah if you are going to stay here then you have to learn how to walk faster
Fah: Wait and let me rest first
Porsche: if you don't mind let me carry you then
Fah: ok

Fah got on Porsche's back and he carried her to Fah's moms house.
Fah; Krub khun na khun Porsche
Porsche: do you know how to cook if you don't I can bring you some food
Fah; I know how to cook its ok
Porsche: are you sure there is no oven or stove like Bangkok
Fah: yes I am sure I had cook like that before, how about this come to my house for dinner tonight so you can eat the food I make?
Porsche: sure
----------------------------------------------
Mark was out of the hospital and was home already so Yaya and Nadech went over to visit him.
Yaya: Mark, this is the check it now belongs to you all of the gold and sliver belongs to you here is the keys to the bank
Mark: I don't really want this, I just want Aemika to feel happy
Nadech: do you like my niece?
Mark: Yea...NO, stupid who would love a cunning stubborn little girl like her I am 35 already why would I love an 18 year old
Yaya: who knows? But I always wanted you to marry again, it had been years already I want you to date or find yourself a lover.
-----------------------
Fah was in the kitchen cooking the best food she can. This was the first time she ever cooked for a man other than her uncle.
Fah: he's my man, I always thought country bit would look nasty but instead he is HOTT!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7.3
Fah finished cooking and she waited so long until Porsche came over.
Porsche: I smell delicious food
Fah: P' don't lie na taste it first
Porsche tasted Fah's food it was super good and he loves it so much.
Porsche: Aroi mak ma khun Aemika.
Fah: thank you then khun why don't you stay with me and eat all these up.
Porsche stayed with Fah and they ate dinner together. They both were sweet to each other while in Bangkok Mark was alone eating some rice porridge staring out side the window.
Mark: Mint, I wish you will come back to me one day. I know you still love me even if you passed away. I miss you and our child alot.
---------------------------------1 year after
Nadech: Yaya!!Yaya, you have to be fine. You have to live you can't die
Yaya: Nadech...I can't help this. I will do everything for our child to be born...chan ruk tur mak mak...tell Fah that I love her so much if she comes back...please have our child name Som. I love you
Yaya slowly close her eyes and died in Nadechs arm right after the baby of Nadechs was born. The baby was a boy.
Nadech: Yaya!!!!! Don't leave me, I love you wake up and stay with me and our child. Don't you remember it was your dream. Khun Somtavee Kugmiya your mom had left us but don't worry you still have daddy.
-----------
Fah: Aunt Yaya tai? Mai Dai..Mai Ching. Uncle stop lying
Nadech: Fah this is the truth I just wanted to let you know please come back home and stay at your home that is what Yaya wanted.
Fah: I will be there tonight so I can go see aunt Yaya.
-----------------
Fah told Porsche to wait for Fah at the field then she went to meet him.
Fah: Porsche I had to go back to Bangkok because my aunt died
Porsche: Fah can you not go? How am I going to live without you?
Fah: I want you to go with me. Can you?
Porsche: Mai, I have to stay here with my parents and take care of this land. Fah but I will be here waiting for you.
Fah: but I might not be able to come back Porsche can you promise me that you will wait for me as long as possible?
Porsche: I promise I will wait as long as possible until you come back and we will marry
Fah: Porsche I have to leave right now so see you soon

Fah arrived at the funeral of Yaya and she cried alot when see saw her uncle carrying her nephew around.
Fah: uncle dont be sad its fate you did this just think that aunt is in a happy place now
Nadech: Lu, if I know this I would never touch her so she won't get pregnant and die like this.
Fah: Uncle...
Fah hugged Nadech and they both cried so hard.

Mark also came to the funeral with Ken and Namtarn. When he saw Fah he was shocked about her coming back.
Fah: Sawadee ka uncle Mark, P'Ken, P'Namtarn
Mark: so you came back?
Fah: chai ka, I came back because aunt Yaya wanted me to come. It's been one year already did Ken and Namtarn marry?
Ken: we're not married yet how about you? Are you married to your countryside boyfriend?
Fah: Mai I came back already
Namtarn: I feel sad for you and your uncle?
Nadech: Krup Khun na everyone please go sit over there.

Everybody left to sit except for Mark.

Fah: uncle please go sit?
Mark: Fah I need to talk to you come over here
Mark dragged Fah outside of the temple.
Fah: Arai?
Mark: do you know why I signed you the paper?
Fah: because I told you to?
Mark: because I didn't want you to marry my son I wanted you to be mines
Fah: Arai na? I don't understand uncle remember that we are ages difference and I already have a boyfriend.
Mark pulled Fah's face towards his and kissed her lips. Fah suddenly closed her eyes kinda enjoy it.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8
Fah: Uncle I don't understand why did you do this to me right in your friends funeral
Mark: do you know how much I suffer from the day you died I was just married but I still dream about you every night.
Fah: sorry I don't understand you uncle, how can I die when I am just 19 years old. I don't know what you meant but if its all about Mint I am not her so stop thinking that 2 person with the same face will be the same person. Plus she would have been as old as you not 19 years old.
Mark: do you believe in rebirth and true love?
Fah: Mai Dai, the person who does will die and not come back again, true love does exist but only this life not there next life
Mark: but I do believe that this is true love, god has seen me with tears that's why he gave you to me back again even though there's age difference.
Fah: uncle, I cannot love a person who is about my dads age. Just remember find yourself a good wife again and stop waiting for me. Even though Aunt Mint died, Aunt Vill ran away I won't still love you. Plus dont think of swans when you know you have a heart of a crow.
Fah walked away from mark and went into The funeral again while mark was left standing out side crying looking at mints grave.
Mark: Mint, is this the new you? I wish miracle happens so we can get together again.

That night when Fah slept she dreams about Mark, that he was her boyfriend in the past life. That he was the one she loved. She dreamed about Yaya and Nadech. She dreamed that she was pregnant. When she woke up she was sweating.
Fah: did I think to much why did I dream of that uncle again, and even dating my own uncle? Aunt Yaya trying to kill me? Aunt Yaya pregnant with uncle mark and so does me? I must think to much. Fah you are not Mint Chalida Wijiwongtong you are Fah Aemika Adisuan. There's no point dreaming about mints life.