Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Aha. The only good thing about the teaser was the familiar Bla Boo Thong theme song. :lol: Also, I'll probably check it out after 6-9 months has passed. :lol: Boran lakorns aren't worth holding your breath for these days.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
For me I really Want James to play the Pra'ake! (Really miss him playing lakorns) :wub:
But for the nang ake............ PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE a fresh new Nang'ake!! :spin: :unsure:
So they'll be newer boran actress/actors instead of the old
nang/pra'ake :wub: *Don't bash on me :spin: *....
Not that there bad and all but I really want someone fresh!

Phon

sarNie Adult
omg.. they changed a lot of stuff.. I was not supposed to fall down the stair .. it was her mom.. lol.. but i think au or aom should plays the part.. james i think he will fit the part because the old it wasnt all that serious just sad.. which they have that face to fit it

no james look to much like a boy. and the pra ake is sappose to be a king not a prince. so need someone more mature looking. and james cant act and his face when he smile is twisted lol.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i already dont like it.....the only thing i like is the theme song lol. because its the old song..everytime they say oh we're bringing back this that story in thier teaser they act like they will make it better or even close to the old version. like gomin in gomin teaser they make it sound like it can match or beat the old gomin but it becam a failure. and louis whatever his name is is way to young to play the father part. i have a feeling this new version is like every other new version a failure. it start with thier cast they choose they dont fit thier part. especially louis he cant play chatree part he is to young and not mean enough. ok if louis is the father so the pra ake is what 12 yrs old? the father already that young.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I really don't know how there gonna do this because the parents are already that young..Louis is already wearing mustache when the nang aek is still a kid..So how are they gonna make him look when the nang aek grows up..? On top of that the pra aek is a king like said above...Nang aek and pra aek have a kid together..HELLO..!!! What..? There gonna have a kid have a kid...? I mean obviously they can't pick someone in there 20's to be pra aek nang aek anymore because the parents are still young themselves..WEIRD..!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Omg lol seeing that teaser brought back so much memories!! AAHHHH with all these remakes, and seeing clips of the old Bla Boo Tong, I wish they would at least release the old versions of the lakorns on DVD. That way we can go back and watch everything in clear picture. *sigh* One can dream.... -_-

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
what im confuse....when did dey cast a different na ek as di little girl.... is naki too young to play dat role....? and dats rite dey should get pinky to play naek when she grows up...i fink dat will be very intersting and get everyone to watch it......

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. didn't know it was gonna air that quickly! thep sarng wan actually ends early then!! yippee. however...i don't think i can watch bla boo thong without P'Boy :(. He was hott!! This new guy has got to be perfection to get me hooked. Hopefully not a lot of comedy. and a big tear jerker like the old one.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The little girl in the new version isn't cute like the one in the old veresion which was pinkyy, I'm not feeling the new version unless I like praek and nang'ek! Goshhh, CAN'T BELIVE THE REALLY DID A REMAKE! :(

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i wonder if pinky will be the nang ek since she was in the old one that would be intresting !!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
IDK if they are the main pranang's but @ spicyforum.net

Here are the cast they listed so far: Sai Chareunpura, Louis Amarin, Namthip.

mia07

Introvert
Wow, first time I see Namtip plays the bad role. I've never seen the other casts before; maybe I'll watch it on and off.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder if pinky will be the nang ek since she was in the old one that would be intresting !!

I heard that Pinky can't be a nang'ek in Borans anymore because she looks too Indian now, and nang'eks have to have a Thai look. Although if she did become the nang'ek, that would be really cool. The little nang'ek grows up to do the older version of her previous role. :p

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing since they added actors and actresses from the lakorn to the boran.

I heard that Pinky can't be a nang'ek in Borans anymore because she looks too Indian now, and nang'eks have to have a Thai look. Although if she did become the nang'ek, that would be really cool. The little nang'ek grows up to do the older version of her previous role. :p
Hey, where did you hear that.