Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Phon

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing since they added actors and actresses from the lakorn to the boran.

Hey, where did you hear that.

from no where. from dida themself. they dont pick people who looks farang or people with mix blood in them to be pra ake and nang ake in boran lakorn. modern lakorn yes because its modern broan is dealing with fareytale and old ancient times since when does farytale has mix people in thier legend.

Phon

sarNie Adult
they could act so stup up :angry: :angry:

oh they could? aom cant cry if she had onion cut in front of her. james cant act sweet if he ate chocolate before he acted those sweet scene. and everytime i watch them to me i am watching a bad high school stage acting...but hey your probably young and never seen any real acting from the 80's to 90's so i cant blaming u for thinking they can act. :loool: i guess u think gura sensuay and buakeo jukgrot was good? that was bad storyline and bad acting put together.

jtvicfan3

sarNie Egg
oh they could? aom cant cry if she had onion cut in front of her. james cant act sweet if he ate chocolate before he acted those sweet scene. and everytime i watch them to me i am watching a bad high school stage acting...but hey your probably young and never seen any real acting from the 80's to 90's so i cant blaming u for thinking they can act. :loool: i guess u think gura sensuay and buakeo jukgrot was good? that was bad storyline and bad acting put together.
i am not young i am 23 :angry: :angry:

yak

sarNie Adult
well yah cant go wrong with the 80's and early 90's boran lakorn.. but guess it's not that year.. we all already know that most of the remake sucks.. so we're not expecting anything good about this, but it's okay to watch.. which i know it's a ah no.. lol.. but at least they kept the theme song how it is.. not like some remake.. always change the theme song..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i am not young i am 23 :angry: :angry:

i am 25 and i seen it all and these era of boran is the worst of worst i dont know how bad it can get. but hey your taste i wont force u to like what i like. its free world.... B)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aha. The only good thing about the teaser was the familiar Bla Boo Thong theme song. :lol: Also, I'll probably check it out after 6-9 months has passed. :lol: Boran lakorns aren't worth holding your breath for these days.
You can say that again. It is so not worth it. I waited until Sung Tong ended and gosh thank goodness I waited until it was over. It dragged so much that I got irritated with the lakorn and end up not liking it one bit. I don't think I can ever watch another remake of it again.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Is that Sai Intira? She plays as nang ek's mom??? And is nang ek's father the guy that played in Ploy Lom Phet that liked namfon and he has a sister. That is so weird to be having the people who always play lakorns to play boran.
new faces to the boran industry...thats good...im tired of sseein the same faces in boran...lets just see how they do. man the teaser was short.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Interesting, modern actor and actress in boran lakorn....thanks for sharing...hope that it will be good script. The parent generations are good, but wonder who will be the pra'nang generation...
if there is good script, I am sure it will be good because the parent generation are good at acting already, well at least to me.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Umm, Gahh the praek is not good looking to be at all! :( The nang'ek is is okay, I guess. Well, I'm definitley not watching this remake! Aom would've been a good choice of nang'ek! I wish praek was someone else too.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'ma watch this too but idk if it will be as good compaired to the one with pinky, Boy Blinya, and Achara Thongthep
..that one was super good.
Achara Thongthep was soooooo pretty in here and her acting was perfecto lol..well to me it was.
I looooveee Pinky back in her little slave girl days :loool:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WOW! the cast totally does not fit for this remake. gosh! they could've picked better pra'eks and na'eks. I think i'll skip. nothing beats the original one for sure!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
...just a thought/wishful thinking...
i think it would be soooo great if Aff was the n'ek...if anyone can pull this role off it would be her. idk who i would choose to be her counter partner though...maybe Rome?

gosh i really dont like the trailer..too many quick sceen changes..it gives me a headache. :wacko:

woow i was going through some yt vids/comments and am i really reading this right? Boy died from a heart attack and a car accident at the same time..just this year too? this is some shocking news to me.

Phon

sarNie Adult
if they pick james i mind as well get drunk so i can enjoy it more. if i am not drunk i will not enjoy it...

Phon

sarNie Adult
...just a thought/wishful thinking...
i think it would be soooo great if Aff was the n'ek...if anyone can pull this role off it would be her. idk who i would choose to be her counter partner though...maybe Rome?

gosh i really dont like the trailer..too many quick sceen changes..it gives me a headache. :wacko:

they do the the quick scene cause they know its not good the remake lol.