Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Dala

sarNie Egg
oh mi god really............ no wounder they look alike...... but
r they going to do that when they grow up too?

mia07

Introvert
That's how they did it in the original version, so I'm sure they'll do that, too, with the one right now; having the na'ek play both the good and bad sister.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am just on episode 2. Kind of slow for me but what is a boran without the kids scene. It wouldn't be a boran lmao jk but most boran starts off pra nang before they were born or are already born. I haven't seen who the leads are but I was hoping for new faces. I am not too fond of all the boran with ch7 actresses in the past 8 years.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i kno not of the storyline in the thai version but i know of the khmer but i still have a question about the two girls...are they from the same mother is that why they look so alike or they were born to two different mother but just look really like each other..

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
they are supposed to be half-sisters (same father, different mother) ...and they're supposed to looking really alike...so that later Ai can fool everyone

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch it live because I am too lazy to and plus I was out haha..I went on Youtube to see if someone posted it up but I don't see anything..Where did you watch Epi 5 at..?

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
well its free for the first few days i just keep on registering whenever the thing expires only to watch bla boo thong lol so i use a diffrent email everytime lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch Epi 6..I'm not excited to watch it lol..I mean this new version is nice and all but I still love the old one much more..Cannot beat the old one..Anywho I just wanted to watch how he killed her in the new version thats all haha..I don't like it because in the old version he meant to hit her 2 times but the new one he didn't mean to hit her..So how are they going to do the parts where she come haunt him and be like why did you kill me..Because he didn't mean to kill her..Unlike the old version..