Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
took them that long to find out? stretch to much because that little prince they add to the storyline.
That right! Stretch too much of the storyline and adding scene and have too many people make the story a boring one. I wonder how long this going to last. Why don't they just stay with the original storyline and make it interesting.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
they are gonna stretch it out cuz there's that little monster kid that tries to kill kanita when she's allready dead and euy try to save her mom ! in the old version they didnt have no monster except for that old evil lady lol i just wonder why! Lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..I saw the picture of him and he is suppose to be those Gumarn kids..The bad one..He weird looking thats all I can say lol..

Phon

sarNie Adult
monster eating the mom fish? i knew they would turn this legend story into a stupid fantasy thing like always.....a love sad story thats been around for 100 of yrs died in this new version....who think of these storyline need to go back to school to learn to have good ideas. or better yet keep the storyline the way its been for generation and generations.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that they have an open ceremony already i heard that pra'eg is cute and nang'eg is pretty can someone post the opening ceremony pic. for me cause i'm excited to see how pra nang look like for ple boo tong can some one help me please thanks ahead?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The fans didn't get a chance to go because the open ceremony was on a Monday so hopefully the pictures of the pra aek/nang aek will be in the newspaper..It was said that the pra aek never acted before..Hmm..Hopefully is really IS good looking like they say lol..And hopefully the nang aek is really pretty as well and can act as both Euy-Aiy..They said that we will see the pra aek and nang aek next week in the new song..Well same Bla Boo Tong song but in the song we will see who the pra aek and nang aek is..

mia07

Introvert
Well, pra'ek and na'ek just better be big-boned and not too skinny. Also, their acting better be good as well. Not expecting them to be perfect, but you know, at least good.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Whaaat?! So no one knows who praek and nang'ek is yet?? So weird. :rolleyes: Usually they would reveal and fans would know already since it already airing!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
this isnt a beauty contest so i could careless if thier cute or not. they better know how to act.....but since he never acted before and the director they have now to help with thier acting it would be very hard to watch....:)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Alongside good acting skills I wanna see good looking people..If you act good but look bad then that is a bother as well lol..

tassa

sarNie Egg
i gotta say for a lakorn directed at kids...cause fatansy theme..there are some pretti scary scenes....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
After seeing the pics that you, Thanasmas posted up, I now understand why they decided to hold the opening ceremony on Monday, which is a school day and working day for most..and becuz not that much people will attend and get disappointed by the P'ake...so they decided to do it in the early day of the week...