Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The nang aek was hardly in the episode when they grew up..It was mainly on Nott..But overall her acting is better then a lot of stars now..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
lol wow, I've just seen the episode where they grew up. For the guy that was supposed to originally play the praek, I think he's in this episode, but it must be embarrassing for him to get bumped down and play the praek's sidekick role LOL.

The actress that plays Euy/Aiy, I'm still not too sure about her acting. So far, she's doing okay, but I wanna see more of her.

So far, not much is going on. The Prince is back at home after his journey, and his parents have already found him a girl to be his wife, and he's not at all happy about that.

In the preview for next week, Aiy pushes around Euy and beats her up and does all these mean things to her. I was watching that, and thinking "Did they even grow up?" because Aiy was acting really immature. The younger Aiy was more mature than her.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think they're trying to make him look different from how he looked like in Sung Tong, becuz the customes that he is wearing in here, kinda look similar to the ST, so I guess they added that ugly long hair and the stupid crown to make him look a little different which I totally think is a "Hell No"....

suritha

sarNie Egg
where can i watch this online?
i use to watch it on this user's youtube
but their account is gone
i stopped on ep. 23

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahaha disappointment after disappointment. I am not too fond of Nott but the girl is sure cute. Is it me or what, even after growing up, I haven't seen any progress :loool:

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Haha ..... LOL. Its true that one guy we didn't want as P'ake is no longer P'ake. But he is still in the lakorn and I have a feeling he is the bad guy. What a switch and games they played with the viewers. First he is P'ake and now he's not but then he is still in the lakorn. What next??? Aiy doesn't die at the end and Euy doesn't get pregnant since the price has powers now!!!!

And are they going to take a piece from Yorpraklin. Where the farm girl goes into the palace and the mean mother-in-law try to get rid of her because the queen has a better fit for her son?!!!

SO MANY TWIST ... SO MANY DISAPPOINTMENT ... SO LITTLE PATIENCE!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
Haha ..... LOL. Its true that one guy we didn't want as P'ake is no longer P'ake. But he is still in the lakorn and I have a feeling he is the bad guy. What a switch and games they played with the viewers. First he is P'ake and now he's not but then he is still in the lakorn. What next??? Aiy doesn't die at the end and Euy doesn't get pregnant since the price has powers now!!!!

And are they going to take a piece from Yorpraklin. Where the farm girl goes into the palace and the mean mother-in-law try to get rid of her because the queen has a better fit for her son?!!!

one thing in the real bla bootong the king not the prince does not have a parent. he is the king of all the land and people.

fun

Expired Sarnie

I fear that they are going to do exactly what you mentioned :loool: Ch7 is now my worst enemy :loool: more like the script writer, producer, director, editor, etc fault. They have turn a classic into something retarded. I do admit they do have a few good moments in this so call version. But it still can't make up for everything that has already gone wrong LMAO

one thing in the real bla bootong the king not the prince does not have a parent. he is the king of all the land and people.
I know the two version that I have seen, the pra ek is King, not a prince lmao... I didn't even catch that until you brought it up LMAO even before knowing this boran existed, I even heard different version of it at night at my grandma's house, the King is King. LMAO

myx

sArNieZ
i went searching on youtube and this cartoon version of bla boo thong came up. its quite good. here's the link. for those who haven't watch it should give it a try.

pla boo thong

soysuva

sarNie Egg
where can i watch this online?
i use to watch it on this user's youtube
but their account is gone
i stopped on ep. 23

hi..i'm starting to upload 2009 bla boo tong on youtube starting from only 24 and up....so far i have only 24 and 25 up, but i have 24-28 on my computer so i will be either posting 26-28 today, this week, next week, or when i have time...
^_^

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult

hi..i'm starting to upload 2009 bla boo tong on youtube starting from only 24 and up....so far i have only 24 and 25 up, but i have 24-28 on my computer so i will be either posting 26-28 today, this week, next week, or when i have time...
^_^

episode 25-28 are already uploaded on youtube on mia07 channel you can watch it on her youtube

azncritics

sarNie Egg
Good grief! It's about time they decided to switch the pra ake before it's too late. I wasn't even sure I want to watch it because I'm having a feeling this series would drag on and on like the other remake. What the heck they switch the pra ake and plus nott it's in there so might as well give it a try. I want to see if nott got skill which I didn't see him much in Sung tung. Still I skip the other episode since it's too long and went into episode 28. I notice they used two song from sung tong. I felt like I'm watching sung tong again! That's all know because I don't know thai but I still watch it with visual, funny huh! I hope to see more of the na ake in the next episode. Hopefully nott and the na ake will do a very good job acting out their parts or having good on screen chemistry!

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Well I finally start to watch boran again. It's been a while like really for a few years I guess. Just catching up with CH7 boran. Bla Boo Tong new version is so random story throwing into it. I'm watching this new version because I'm such a fan of Boy Bla Boo Tong version. And I see that the story of this new one is ridiculous. I start the part pranang grow up. My focus on P'ek. He was in training and has power. Really random, remind me of Janthakorop (the prince train to become strong king).

The news of Nott as p'ek is good. I feel like the promoter prank us. Like trying to see how viewer react to an unattractive p'ek and how far people will go to bag for a better looking p'ek. I don't know, my opinion, Ch7 boran crew has been messing around to much and not get professional with their work. I wonder who's in charge of the making of everything relate to boran lakorn. I want to fire that person.