bla boo tong remake?

nolee

sarNie Adult
dont get too excited cuz i dont even know if it's true... i read an interview wit boy & au a long time ago. is this confirmed or was it just a fake interview?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
You can check out DIDA website and there's a petition going on to be a remake with Lek Jedsada and Au to be the main..And you can place your voice also..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Also Boy won't be acting anymore...He worked behind the scenes in Gula San Suay and after that he went to work on his own business that he had for over years now..So yea..Gonna miss Boy a lot..! Since he's one of my favorite pra aeks...

nolee

sarNie Adult
aww.. i love boy he's my number one also lol. what's his buisness? & can you gimme a link to the website?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know what kind of business it is but it was in the magazine a longggg time ago lol..When he was still acting...But yea..Too bad we won't get to watch him anymore..Hopefully he comes back though..Since theres like no more old stars acting..Besides only like a couple of people..

maijune

SarNie Adult
oh it's sad that he won't be on boran lakorn no more...i know that he don't play p'ek no more but dad of p'ek or n'ek only...but i still love him...he's my favorite pe'k back then...since the one he play, n'ek is a dragon girl and after that they also the p'ek and n'ek in sa noo noi reun ngum(old version)....not james and aom version okay..

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
aww...sad Boy will not be acting anymore.....he was and still is my favorite all time boran actor...always
I hope that if they remake Bla Boo Tong....is won't suck like these other current remakes of boran lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
aww...sad Boy will not be acting anymore.....he was and still is my favorite all time boran actor...always
I hope that if they remake Bla Boo Tong....is won't suck like these other current remakes of boran lakorns
true... but some were good.. i just hope the stars are au and james... or phone and aom.. lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
oh it's sad that he won't be on boran lakorn no more...i know that he don't play p'ek no more but dad of p'ek or n'ek only...but i still love him...he's my favorite pe'k back then...since the one he play, n'ek is a dragon girl and after that they also the p'ek and n'ek in sa noo noi reun ngum(old version)....not james and aom version okay..
the one he played with the girl that was a dragon, is it called "Chantakorop?"

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well at the moment there thinking about a remake between 'Sung Tong' or 'Bla Boo Tong' but none of it is confirmed yet..So we'll have to wait..But no confirmation for anything yet because there still thinking on what to remake..

nolee

sarNie Adult
um i kinda don't want them to remake bla boo tong anymore cause im afraid it's gonna kill the original cause it was so good. plus i don't really wanna see anyone portray the hottest boran p'ek of allll BOY BLINYA!! lol

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Old I am going to miss seeing him. I think he got the sexest eye ever. I didn't know his name before so I use to call him TaVan(sweet eye).

yak

sarNie Adult
but think about it... most boran lakorn these days aren't that good as the old one... some were good... so we never know how this remake gonna be, but lets just see what happen... but i think its just going to be more drama and issue in this remake... like how they did in Bua Kaew Jukgrote and many other one...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Even if they do re-make this lakorn I dont think it could ever be as good as the origonal..I cried so much..Gosh even after the lakorn was over..hahaha..I cant believe Pinky is so grown up now...She's so white now comparied to when she was in that lakorn and Dao Pra Sook...non the less if there is a remake of course I'm going to watch it! hehehe