Bla Boo Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn so much...It's one of my all time favorite lakorns...Boy was also so hot in this lakorn and the theme song is the best also...The guys version..but anyways love this lakorn alot!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I love this lakorn so much...It's one of my all time favorite lakorns...Boy was also so hot in this lakorn and the theme song is the best also...The guys version..but anyways love this lakorn alot!
[post="31953"][/post]​
:lol: everybody says this is a good lakorn and sad there's 2 version to the theme songs i guess the guy is a better singing :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He's a real loogtoong singer anyways lol...But yep yep...I love this lakorn...I used to like the nang aek but not anymore..For what she's done it's a no no...

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat i dont understand is dis .... ok after the n'k was turn to a bird and fly to dat old wise man in the forest lol he turn her back to human .. ok .. and den later on the old man created a son for her ?? ...so is he her REAL son dat havn't born YET ? or a created one ? lol --- isn't it kind of weird dat he all grown up prolly 12 ? Later on he went to confront the evil girl at his dad's kingdom ...doesn't he wonder how can he have a son dis age ?????

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..Well you see...The little Boy is actually her son..Well the reason why he's kinda big is because many years passed by..or the Rure See just made him big so that he can learn power and everything..It's one of those..I can't really remember...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea..and the little boy is suppose to be a kid that is like a kid kid lol..like a baby kid...But the kid is so adorable though...

sarN

sarNie Granny
he a big kid ! the old man make him out of wood or something cuz he saw the n'k was bore and look sad so he created a son for her to keep her company ! So really she never gone thru any child birth/labor or even pregrant ! It be hard for her to be pregrant since she die ??? Yeah she came back as a bird but isn't it possible for her to have a child lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it was her child. The one who died in her stomach. Remember she was pregnant when she died. From what i think it's her child. I don't know if they translate it correctly or not, but watching it right now, and the old forest guy was like "the child is yours and the prince" And the na'ek was calling him her son.

Afterward the child had to go with the old forest dude, and stay till his curse was over before he can go back to be real human and stay with his mom and dad.

Just like his mother, the old guy said that na'ek did something bad in her past life so in her current life has to be torture and pay for that sin. Staying with the old forest dude and doing good things can get rid of the sin.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
You know at the end with the mean stepsister was lock in jail. It was funny how they made her died. Haha. She just held her breath and then dies. It was funny, they couldn't think of something creative eh. I love how the step mother became metallly ill. Don't know if i should feel sorry for her but I do, even though she was so mean in the begining. I like how pra'ek and na'ek met for the first time. He was in back of her and she was watching a monkey show or something like that. He got his eyes on her the whole time.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
nancyvang said:
You know at the end with the mean stepsister was lock in jail. It was funny how they made her died. Haha. She just held her breath and then dies. It was funny, they couldn't think of something creative eh. I love how the step mother became metallly ill. Don't know if i should feel sorry for her but I do, even though she was so mean in the begining. I like how pra'ek and na'ek met for the first time. He was in back of her and she was watching a monkey show or something like that. He got his eyes on her the whole time.
[post="32589"][/post]​

Held her breath and died? Whoaaa, lol. At first I thought she was doing a spell to kill herself. She could have just banged her head against the wall :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..If she banged her head of the wall the soldiers would know lol...But I think it was pretty good how they made her hold her breath until she died since she was going crazy anyways lol..but yea..That was sweet when pra aek first met the nang aek..And when he saw her on her boat but she didn't see him...So sweet!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah the baby is nang ek's son...because she was already pregnant before she died and she died durring her pregnancy...yup yup..and yeah it is funny how she died...when i first saw it i thought she was biting her tounge to death or something..and died...hahaha..god i love this movie..SamKob...where you be at?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching the first episode right now. So Eye and Eui were friends and like playing with each other, but the evil mom didn't want them hanging out together, so Eye turned "bad" because of her mom?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...Euy is the nang aek...Aiy is the bad one..Well her mom brain-washed her and made her hate Euy and all..But yea..Good lakorn...Hey SecretAgent..Where did you get the lakorn from?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup Yup....Geezzzzzzzz.....Freaken KaNeeTi...is a bitch! I fill sorry for Euy and KaNeeTa....especially KaNeeTa..she died really for Euy...because she wanted to keep that Bla Boo and give it to Euy, So she fought with her husband for it!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...You guys do know right that the parents are the back up in this lakorn..The 2nd couple..Even though she died and all that..But anyways yea...But it looked so real how Kunitah died..It looked like she drowned for real and how her body was floating in the water like that...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea...Euy is the nang aek...Aiy is the bad one..Well her mom brain-washed her and made her hate Euy and all..But yea..Good lakorn...Hey SecretAgent..Where did you get the lakorn from?
[post="46418"][/post]​

Aww so Aiy would have turned into a good kid, but it was her mom's fault? Hmm shows how parenting can determine what kind of kid a person grows up to be.

As for the lakorn, one of the Laos stores that my mom shops at all the time has lakorns. Like there's a backroom where they have old lakorns from like 1993-ish to now, so I was browsing through, and I found Blabootong. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..I see..I wish Sarn had it on DVD...But anyways of course! Don't spoil your kid peeps lol...And don't brain wash them either..But anyways..If Aiy was my kid....She would never see sunlight lol...