black magic help!!!!

poohmoua

sarNie Egg
Anybody in the MN area know of someone here who knows how to do black magic? Im in great need of help. My wife left me and the kids for 4 months now. I went to seek answers and found out my mother in law is behind it. She paid someone to put a spell on her so she dont come back. I had a few over seas helped but they couldnt undo it cause those spells take a while to come over seas an my inlaws putting doing more soells. They did it to me 6 years ago and I had a guy from over seas help and she came back but we ended up losing our house in the process. Now my inlaws are back at it again an the guy who helped me got old and past away so I greatly need someone in MN who knows someone who can help me. If u know any one please email me at poohmoua@live.com need urgent help asap

poohmoua

sarNie Egg
No I mean khaw koob... Like casting spells an undoing spells. Greatly appreciate it if u know anybody that can bring back someone

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not sure, but can't shamen's do it as well, but i do know a man who lives in Stevens Point Wisconsin, because he taught my grandmother her neeb and stuff and he's really great too, but i don't know his number or address off the top of my mind.

poohmoua

sarNie Egg
Well, if u do id greatly could use the help. Been lost for about four months now. But ask around maybe someone might know of one

newbie01

sarNie Egg
I've always been interested in this sort of thing, I never believed in
it until it happened to me, my wife left  me two years ago, she  refused
to come home with me, you know so many Asian people now are using black
magic, and spells, they work but not for long, I was seeking help like
you to get my wife back and I was refered to a guy who lived very close
by to me, I always seen him but had no idea he could ever help or that
he did spells, he charges but not too much, he helped me and my wife and
I are back together we have been together and happy now, it just seems
there was a lot of bad spells or fueds going around and her spirit
drifted from me, I am not saying we are happy now but we are together
and trying to make things work If you want help let me know and I can
contact the guy for you.  There comes a price though, you have to be
willing to go back for good no turning back. If you have already found
some one to help you get your wife back then congraduations, if not then
respond and we can go from there, good luck my brother.