Black & White Memories Ep 20 (End)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i promise to update this fanfic during spring break...sorry i'm a bit busy with school soo please stay tune...i'm already done writting up to episode 10 but i still need some editing on it...so..sorry for the lateness...*cross finger* i'll be finish by spring break... :blush:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omggg, the officer is trying to get Son, aww..,
&& Puri was trying to get Son.
lovee the previews, im verii excited.
awww..., when will Son remember?
poor guy.
grand only likes dew for his money, poor dew,
he can't walk. erggg..,
please keep updating. take your time.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
na-ah....this..can't..be happening...to son..... no..... hope...to..read...more..soon...my heart..is..running..with them..too..:wub:.please..keep..me..updated...

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
this...is..the..saddest..fanfic..i've...ever..read...son..and..pueng..are..so..cute..not..they're..going..to..be..seperate...so..sad..

mai92

sarNie Adult
Ooo....mAN!!!!!!!!!
wHY? wHY, dID kONg aND tHe mOm hAVE tO dIE?
sO saD...sO sAD.....
cAN't wAit....
pLease uPdatE mE oN thIs wHen yOU R dONE uPloAdING tHe nExt EpisODe....
:)..
lOve sOn anD pUenG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this...is..the..saddest..fanfic..i've...ever..read...son..and..pueng..are..so..cute..not..they're..going..to..be..seperate...so..sad..

yes, it is sad.

Ooo....mAN!!!!!!!!!
wHY? wHY, dID kONg aND tHe mOm hAVE tO dIE?
sO saD...sO sAD.....
cAN't wAit....
pLease uPdatE mE oN thIs wHen yOU R dONE uPloAdING tHe nExt EpisODe....
:)..
lOve sOn anD pUenG

hoping i'll be done with net episode by next week. i have sum projects to work on.

awwwwww, read the preview. :(
son forgets peung. *teardrop*
awwwww.., poor son && peung.
her mom and brother died.
so sad :(

yes, it's sad, hopefully it won't be so sad next ep.

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
omg...i..saw...the..cover..or..ban...on...your..fanfic...its..gorgeous...son...looks..so..hot...n..pueng..looks..pretty..

yoopeurtur

sarNie Egg
i feel so bad for Peung's brother and mom
hope you will update soon

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
aww...i..want..to..read...this..fanfic...please...update...this..fanfic..along...with...u kiss me...i really...miss..this....its such...a..sad..and...romantic...fanfic..hope..you'll..continue..too...update..soon...mainhiathao....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sorry i haven't update this fanfics for so long, my old aunt died n we had to u know do funeral stuff n on top of that, home work! college is a pain in the a$$. welp hopefully i'll get to update this with my other two ff! promise i would not delete any of my ff. plz stay tune, i still have much more ffs cummin. Thanks for the support!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg YES! finallly i update one of my ff. :fanfic: k hopeing to update U.P. next. nothing much going on this ep. hope u guys like the update, i know its been so long since i haven't update this. anyways thanks for reading :flowers: :thanks: