Blaum Lwj Blaum Liam part 3

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
is it real or is it just rumore..... i didn't like ending its just unfair...... *praying for part3* hey but i thought part 2 was the ending .. is it not?...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i think that just rumor
but yeah the endning was suckie
but i know there is gonna the real Noj Pa movie 3
if u watched the creidt roll in BLBL they say they making itbut i dont think
they should becasue the ending was great already

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Not rumors...they already film and almost done. Part 3 will coming soon...believe me!

Look forward for part 3.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
Not rumors...they already film and almost done. Part 3 will coming soon...believe me!

Look forward for part 3.
seriousely!!!!!!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :clap: :yahoo: :drool: but will you put up the poster when it come out so that i know how it will look like :spin: :lol: i'm just hoping it will have a better ending

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: WOOHOO!!! SERIOUSLY??? FOR REAL??? YAY!!! I DIDN'T CARE MUCH ABOUT THE ENDING BECAUSE EVERY ENDING DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A HAPPY ONE. OR ELSE IT'LL MAKE THE MOVIE TOO UNREALISTIC. I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE PART WHERE XAB WAS WATCHING HIS DAD (NOM PHAJ) AND HIS MOM DANCING AND HE PUKED LOL!

mai92

sarNie Adult
ooooooo... :clap: i ♥ this movie and i am so happy that there will be part 3 cause i thought that it ended in part 2.... :lol: ..

neena

sarNie Adult
HMM IS THIS THE MOVIE WHERE XAB LOSES HIS GIRLFREN B/C SHE GOT MARRIED? AND HE DECIDES TO GO TO THE ARMY? HMM...AND THERE IS A COUPLE WHO IS REALLY REALLY SELFISH?

ANYWAY, XAB THOJ IS THE ONLY HMONG ACTOR I WATCH NOW A DAYS...I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM! HE'S HOT TOO...TO ME THAT IS....HAHHAHA..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what?!! part 3??? for reals los?! OMG!

i think they shouldn't have part 3..i mean what is more to it? in part 2. his g/f got married... & he left..

there's nothing left to entertain the viewers anymore..the main girl is out of the movie! unless she comes back. it will be weird though! :) however, i want to know what happened to the mean girl..( i don't like her acting.. talk too straight) but anyway, they should have end on part 2... but i guess i'll support linkpictures.. since my favorite actor xab thoj is in it.. hehe! :)

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
haha i guess wrong than
wow part 3 cool!!!
i hope its another succes
i totally love the part wher they were dancing too haha...
Go LinkPictures!!!

OH yeah Xab Thoj fans!!! Attention
OMG he ia making a new movie not sure when it going to come out but they are filimg right now too
or i think it might be his movie for part three not sure
but one thing i don't like about it is that,that one girl from Tou Yaj's movie
the girl who die in Innocent Clonye is gonna be n there..srry to her fans i don't like her...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
part 3 for Blaum lwj Blaum liam? hmm...i wonder wast gonna happen! i didn't like the ending! its good but Xab didn't get her! anyways looking forward to it! :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
HMM IS THIS THE MOVIE WHERE XAB LOSES HIS GIRLFREN B/C SHE GOT MARRIED? AND HE DECIDES TO GO TO THE ARMY? HMM...AND THERE IS A COUPLE WHO IS REALLY REALLY SELFISH?

ANYWAY, XAB THOJ IS THE ONLY HMONG ACTOR I WATCH NOW A DAYS...I REALLY REALLY LIKE HIM! HE'S HOT TOO...TO ME THAT IS....HAHHAHA..

I know.. seriously :D I agree with you- he is a wonder. :D