Blog/Website?

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'm back into my blogging phase. I used to do websites but...*lazy* :D Anyway, anybody have a blog and/or website they'll like to share?
And don't mind me if I add you onto my blog's affiliate list :D I just like to collect. Tee-hee.

Here's mine:

Http://www.evilmud.com

judyp

sarNie Adult
sorry, that was my comment on your latest blog with the <3. lol. didn't want you to think you had a stalker. but so true with what you said. you said it beautifully. if there is love then there is hope. and your niece is absolutely adorable! i hope to feel like that one day when i have nieces/nephews or kids of my own. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hehe thanks Judyp! It's okay, I <3 stalkers too. I <3 everyone ^_^

Tina, just any blogs, websites of yours that you want to share....um unless it's pRon. LOL Then no thank you. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Muddie Ok :p I am setting up one for my personal blog cause right now im blogging temporarily until i have some free time LOL which is now and im working on it but my Thai Entertainment Blog
http://entinament.com ^___-" hahah your blog is so cute muddie! LOL

noungning

Heartless
neat neat. i don't have a public blog that i'd like to share... but i do have one if u can find it lol.

i have a website i'm working on. but it's not up yet. this isn't the same one i referred to previously, as that is in the works if i still can even afford a renewal of the domain lmao...

noungning.com ...visit and bookmark if u would like lol ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol ning isn't domain renewal like 10 dollars a year or less? but gosh ive been curious for so long what ur site will be about hurry and finish it woman! LOL