"BLOOPERS/BEHIND THE SCENE"

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I THINK "BLOOPERS AND BEHIND THE SCENE" IS A GOOD WAY OF GIVING A LITTLE EXTRA TO THE MOVIE OR DVD. THE ONLY PRODUCER THAT I REMEMBER HAVING BLOOPERS AND BEHIND THE SCENE WAS MOUA LEE'S. IT'S VERY INTERESTING AND I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING IT TOO BECAUSE IT CRACKS ME UP. ALSO I LIKE HOW THE ACTORS OR PRODUCER WOULD TELL EVERYONE HOW THE MOVIE WAS DONE AND A LITTLE ABOUT THEIR ROLE PLAY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ANY PRODUCER OUT THERE READING THIS... PLEASE REPLY.

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
I THINK "BLOOPERS AND BEHIND THE SCENE" IS A GOOD WAY OF GIVING A LITTLE EXTRA TO THE MOVIE OR DVD. THE ONLY PRODUCER THAT I REMEMBER HAVING BLOOPERS AND BEHIND THE SCENE WAS MOUA LEE'S. IT'S VERY INTERESTING AND I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING IT TOO BECAUSE IT CRACKS ME UP. ALSO I LIKE HOW THE ACTORS OR PRODUCER WOULD TELL EVERYONE HOW THE MOVIE WAS DONE AND A LITTLE ABOUT THEIR ROLE PLAY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ANY PRODUCER OUT THERE READING THIS... PLEASE REPLY.

Hey lala209, this is Moua. Yes, there will be BLOOPERS on "NRAUG LAUS". I think you guys will get a kick out of it. :yahoo:

mayo

sarNie Egg
yeah i love bloopers... Cher Peek lee movie had some really funny bloopers... "ib Zaug Ntxiv"

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i love watching Bloopers/Behind the scene...it's always very neat to watch and funny at the same time! XD

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i like bloopers too.. especially if it's a sad movie. i want to watch the bloopers and laugh at the end...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i like bloopers! they're fun to watch! and i also like previews of new movies but not too long! :D

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yea...i like bloopers and extra stuff too...i mean, MOUA LEE does an excellent job on stuff like that....it's hilarious to watch.....

i'm hoping that along with bloopers, he has each character introduce themselves and their roles...i like hearing what each actor/actress thinks about their character.....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
true!
i think hmong movies should have more extras or just bloopers...
i LOVE watching bloopers!
hehehe...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
I enjoy the BLOOPERS/BEHIND THE SCENES because this gives me a chance to really get a inside scoop of the actors and actresses. The actors and actresses are playing their roles but what are they really like when they don't have to read from the scripts. BLOOPERS put a smile on my face even if the movie sucked.

mai92

sarNie Adult
I also think that too.. I think that there should be some bloopers at the end of all movies.. so that we all can laugh and have a little enjoyment at the end of the movie...! :lol:

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello All....I think that bloopers are just the most funniest things. We will have more than enough of our share of bloopers to go around when we're done filming. So far ...if you were able to see the ones we were able to capture on tape..it is hilarious. So yes..we will include bloopers and an intro to each of our actors and actresses.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
Hello All....I think that bloopers are just the most funniest things. We will have more than enough of our share of bloopers to go around when we're done filming. So far ...if you were able to see the ones we were able to capture on tape..it is hilarious. So yes..we will include bloopers and an intro to each of our actors and actresses.

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

Are you a director??? Anyway, thanks for the reply. Looking forward to see it.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Are you a director??? Anyway, thanks for the reply. Looking forward to see it.

lol...producer/director..marketing ..casting manager...locations manager...whatever hat that I'm wearing that day!!!! Director Sao Chang is lucky to have us dedicated people as his sisters!!! But yea aside from all that...I'm supposed to be the co director and producer....

PC Vaj
SEG

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i love watching blooper and behind the scene stuff like al you guy too.....i remember watching num and joy lakorn and the one that dubbed the movie even translated the blooper part and i thought that it was awesome.....

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol i look forward to the blooppers more than the movie. lol the most funniest bloopers i saw was when kwm lis was all talking about how much it hurts to do the flying scene and he hopes the string doesn't break. lol and then when they were actually shooting the scene the string broke!!! and he fell into the river!! lol i was laughing my but off!

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
yeah i love bloopers.. especially when they are practicing to cry... and the romantic parts too.. and most of all when the actors/actresses are playing the part when they are yelling or being mean to each other... i just crack up everytime i watch it...!!