Bo Bay (DaraVDO) CH7

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think Cee and kwan love will have some major obstacle, and they won't end up together. Than the second generation will come in and cee and Kwan will meet each other again. That's my guess. I hope in the end Kwan and Cee will end up together, even if it won't be until the end.

Looks so good and Sad. I can't wait to tune in when it airs.
Oooohhhh no if both of them will not end up together than maybe I won't watch this lakorn. I wonderful who is kwan husband did min is Kwan child or not I so worry about this thing unit it not happen yet in this lakorn, don't tell me that kwan marry with the gut that is not cee and having baby with him ooh itvthat true it will hurt me so much... I think the guy kwan is gay right I hear his gay and maybe he like cee right or if I just hear wrong with it.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Kwan is so pretty in the trailer. The teaser looks so sad.
Yeah the teaser look so sad and also I love when Kwan asking cee do u miss me but his didn't answer and he just told her that he have to than kwan I miss you than cee was turn his face cee face look like sad on this part it make me feel ooooooohhhhhh how sad for both them. And I love when Kwan ask whoever Idk him name that did cee will come back to Bo bay again her tear was falling it make me think like kwan very miss cee and wait for cee to come back... Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh how sweet and sadness:'( hope everything will not going on like I'm thinking for it no ok please

little

sarNie Adult
cee is so hot the story is good, sad ,and friendship made me cry. it seems like it's not going to be a happy ending like from the preview kwan will marry someone else not cee and cee will become a monk or something when they shave his hair which is a no no it will automatic change my interest of this lakorn when it's so good hope it's not true and teasing us. what does bo bay means i mean no one in the lakorn has a name in here i luv this lakorn so far

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so in love with Cee's song! Can't wait to hear the whole song and can't wait to see episode 2!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Bobay is the market name. I luv the song too. Can't wait 4 more episodes. Nat is such an ass in here lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I need to watch this one! I've been busy,Oh how I need to catch up with
lakorns!

BTW, What is this lakorn about anyway?Can somebody give me a short storyline?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
everytime i hear Cee's song, i can't help but get watery eyes.
Such a beautiful songggg.

seems soo sad alreadyy