So happy :cheer: Kwan and Cee reunion after 5 year :bravo:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow! Yayy! :D
Can't wait to see! Wow. Min is gonna play 2nd? Interesting. ahahha :D

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I agree. :)
I do hope that this will be a great lakorn though. Cee is just an all-around amazing actor (who seems underrated to me.)
How interesting. Min will play a supporting role? I actually loved Cee and Min together. *points to siggie*

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I dont want min to play a support role...especially when she just starred as a couple with cee...i hope they change the cast...I really dont care for Kwan.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
MIn don't worry fan she only guest star. And I don't wanna to see Kwan playing supporting Min too :)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Back then I thought Cee/Kwan looked like bro/sis too Lol
Now I dun think so. I'm actually lookng foward to this couple. So I am very happy. I'm glad Min is just guest starring. It hurt to see her supporting when she and Cee just star together and they looked so good together lol I rather they have a new one as lead!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Back then I thought Cee/Kwan looked like bro/sis too Lol
Now I dun think so. I'm actually lookng foward to this couple. So I am very happy. I'm glad Min is just guest starring. It hurt to see her supporting when she and Cee just star together and they looked so good together lol I rather they have a new one as lead!
Yea wen they were young they looked like bro/sis but now i c they just look cute haha. I've been waiting for Cee and Kwan to play a lakorn together kind of like how i want Cee and Amy to replay a lakorn together. Wow so Kwan is the second girl that gets 2 pair up wit cee a second time usually it's just Cheer

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea! Cee hardly well rarely star with anyone twice beside Cheer :wub:
I'm still waiting for Cee-Mo to pair up :no: It's been years :cry:

Also waiting for;

Cee-Jui
Cee-Amy
Cee-Noon
Cee-Aum
Cee-Cheer :p

Wanna see pictures already :woot2: :dance1:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I used to like Min but I find her very bland as an actress.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
im excited to see Kwan and Cee pair up again after so many years. Mins a cute newbie in the biz but im not too fond of her acting.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee and Kwan probably won't even get each other. Kwan marry to someone else I think play by Golf. And Cee is gonna marry Min. Kwan got a daughter and Cee got a son play by Porshe. Porshe will get with Kwan daughter that is play by Kwan :nono1:

One F** up plot :crazy:

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I think right now to early to say anything. I just wait until when they have the opening to what going on LOL.

Ana

sarNie Adult
When will the opening/Fitting be? I'm excited :lol2: . Wanna see clips and pixs :wub: even if the plot is co coo :p .