Boa confesses her date

Nameless

N i n j a
Begin Article:
BoA recently confessed in a radio interview with Ok Ju Hyun that one of her favorite memories is a date she had in a park in Japan almost two months ago.

On June 29th, on an over-the-air radio interview, Ok Ju Hyun suddenly had asked BoA what her favorite date was. BoA shyly replied that she really enjoyed a date she had with a Japanese stylist at a park in early May. BoA stated that no one knew about them being on a date because most people viewed their "relationship" as one of uncle or cousin due to the age difference. They had gone out for a walk and while the dog they were walking was playing, they got close and shared a small kiss.

Japanese newspapers and internet sites were buzzing with the news once people had found out. Speculations on who the guy was or the extent of the relationship abounded but neither BoA nor her management had made any sort of official statement regarding that particular event until this intervew. BoA attributes the lack of a statement due to her shy nature.

Ok Ju Hyun concluded the interview by encouraging BoA not to be so shy and wished her well in her album performances.

End Article Translation

credits: Bjunkyard.com

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Wasn't this the incident that was all over the media and the internet with pix of Boa and the guy? Like what I read Boa denied it at the time the pix were published and shown. So she's admitting it now? :blink:

Well, happy for her. She deserves happiness. As does everyone.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
heheh she didn't denied it at the time. She just said the picture might give people the wrong impression. Stars are so good with words.

K

KawaiiTennyo

nameless you always say boa is SOOO OVER-RATED yet you always post stuff about her ahahah

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
nameless you always say boa is SOOO OVER-RATED yet you always post stuff about her ahahah
[post="16405"][/post]​

I'm not biased that's why B) . Whatever keeps my section active. You know you like coming here. ;)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
I'm not biased that's why B) . Whatever keeps my section active. You know you like coming here. ;)
[post="16558"][/post]​

hahahah i come on here because im trying to help you out .. haha

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Thanks for your help.
[post="17705"][/post]​
your welcome i dont know if you are being sarcastic haha but im not .. afterall i was the first one to post a topic in this forum ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
KawaiiTennyo said:
your welcome i dont know if you are being sarcastic haha but im not .. afterall i was the first one to post a topic in this forum ^_^
[post="17856"][/post]​
I wasn't being sarcastic. lol. I need to post more news. I'll post more Boa news :p .

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
come in japanese section very rarely LOL

well i saw those pix and i can say that her bf are freaking old and ugly... :unsure:
she deserves better but anyways it's her choice =)

Pam

sarNie Egg
oh cool that was shocking to hear..i love D2B..

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
boa is so kawaii!! so cute she acts childish aswell
but wat she sed was cute she confessed which is kinda
suprisings cuz i wouldnt..^_^ :D