Body Language & Chemistry - Anne & Ken

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
I love the chemistry between Anne and Ken ... no secrets ... they are my favourite on-screen couple. :)

And I noted how comfortable they are together off-screen as well (they joke and have a laugh all the time behind scenes). BUT ... I also noticed this part in SB where Ken and Anne sat down on the hospital bed. I can see Ken protectively holding and hugging Anne, trying to get her to eat her congee. The thing is did anyone notice Ken rubbing gently on Anne's elbow/ arm? I cannot help but notice this as the body language (though I am no expert) kinda reflect how close the two are and it kinda show that they are attracted to each other. But of course, maybe they are too "in" to the characters.

What do you audience think?

PS: Attached is the hyperlink to the part of the episode where I noticed the "rubbing" incident. :) Thanks to Futifu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNMSBF5mmA...feature=related

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I didn't notice it at first. I think I based it on how they look at each other so much that I forgot about body language. But you're right. Body language says a lot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i'm sure they're very comfortable around one another. they make the lakorn seem real as if they are a real couple!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i say its both cuz obviously anne/ken are comfortable around each other and plus, they are great actors too so it makes it look more real. you can say they are "in" with their character and they want to make it seem as real as possible. you cant help but think they could possibly have a tiny bit of feeling for each other