Body Scan OR Pat Down

So I just learned that now the TSA (Transportation Security ....) are perform either one or both at all some major airports. What one would you do if you had to do it.. Argh... I hate the airlines... Ima thinking on quit flying period... Gosh so much violation and ewww... I don't know what the people see on the body scans but the pat down is abit too extreme and very inapporpriate... Hmm... It's not like ima carry a bomb and blow the plane up.. Haha...

noungning

Heartless
where's the poll?

i prefer a screening, then probably sue because i was exposed to gamma rays from their xray machines and causing me to have ill symptoms :rolleyes1:

being seen thru the screening... they can't take it with them, just unattractive memories... :eyetwitch:

being touched... EWWWW :thumbdown:

I would choose to be in whichever line is quickest. Seriously though, a lot of people are opposing one or the other either for possible health concerns due to the rays, or because they feel insecure about being patted down. I would much rather prefer to have the x-rays and the pat-downs if that means that I can rest assured that some psycho isn't going to put everyone on the plane in danger.

cecilia

Staff member
where's the poll?

i prefer a screening, then probably sue because i was exposed to gamma rays from their xray machines and causing me to have ill symptoms :rolleyes1:

being seen thru the screening... they can't take it with them, just unattractive memories... :eyetwitch:

being touched... EWWWW :thumbdown:
i agree ..

anan

sarNie Adult
I talked about it recently with my colleague during a lunch time about that psycho X-ray & pat-down in the US airports....

Honestly,,, for the best and worst, ppl. have no choice than to accept those things for security reasons yeah ? (except if u choose to not travel)

However, what IF....

- a woman who got "silicone breast implants" ?? Can they see through their X-ray machine ??? :scratchchin:
--> If yes, isn't it... somehow, a violation of your intimacy/privacy ???
--> If no,,, what if an extremist (or simple crazy) woman (kamikaze girl??) got silicone breasts containing explosive liquid ???

There will be always a limit to everything...