Bollywood News

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadal posted this pic with Deepika on his FB
"Con la increíble Deepika Padukone en ‪#‎Delhi‬ :) ‪#‎Bollywood‬ With the incredible Deepika Padukone in #Delhi!"

Nadal, Federer all are in India for International Premier Tennis League (IPTL).

cr Nadal

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
== Shah Rukh is the biggest flirt on the face of the earth – Kajol ==
In Bollywood, perhaps no one can match up to Shah Rukh Khan’s genuine charm, humour and intelligence. Stardom and its charisma, as we all know, are things he has in abundance. Kajol, who has had over two decades association with the star after having worked with him in many films - Baazigar, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to name a few, feels that Shah Rukh’s interest in people is what makes him a true charmer.

Says Kajol, “What people find absolutely wonderful about Shah Rukh is that he is interested in people, he wants to know. When he asks a question, he waits for the reply. And, of course, he is the biggest flirt on the face of the earth because I think he wants all the women to fall in love with him (bursts into laughter). He genuinely wants women to do that and he really works very hard at it. Women go gaga over him and they are like, ‘Oh, he’s sooooo cute’, he has that ability in him.” And what is it that men find so irresistible about Kajol? “Honestly, I don’t know what attracts men towards me. I think you must ask Shah Rukh about this,” says Kajol with a hearty laugh.
Source: http://goo.gl/3VBr4U

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww its true. SRK told this at Chennai express promotion that he wants all women to love him :p he said he is not embarrassed to say that :blush:
Lol Idk if men are attracted to Kajol personally seeing her personality and not for her films :p I felt sorry for her brother Ayan, she did not even think he is shy  guy and famous director. And really she scares me when she laughs. Its like BBBBBAAWWWWHHHHAAAAA :p baaaaa :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
SRK apologises to his children for being a superstar

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has always said that he is grateful to be in the media spotlight as he has worked so hard for it. But that doesn't mean that the King Khan isn't sad that all this attention deviates on to his loved ones too. Recently we saw his oldest son Aryan Khan step out with a friend to attend a car launch and its after party. Being SRK's son, the teenager was instantly mobbed by the paparazzi who just kept clicking him even when the youngster was uncomfortable and turned towards a wall to avoid the cameras. When his doting dad was asked about it, a remorseful Shah Rukh said on a serious note, "It's awkward for children. Apology is a strong word, but I do excuse myself, it is odd for my kids today; very often I find myself telling them that, ‘I am very sorry I am a movie star'. Being photographed when they are out with their friends or being photographed while coming out of airport, they find it very odd. This is one of the reasons I sent them to study abroad because here their life gets too affected by my lifestyle and I think it is unfortunate, it is unfair. But they learn to deal with it. So yes, they are little awkward when accosted suddenly by the media and photographers."
Looks like this is the price to be paid for having a superstar dad like Shah Rukh Khan as your dad.

cr: http://www.biscoot.com

Step

Mrs James Ma
http://www.ndtv.com/opinion/deepika-padukone-the-woman-indias-connecting-with-1262843

There is always a first for everything in life. Despite being a student of cinema and a die-hard fan of Hindi films, I have never been able to write a column or report on the film industry. Because I have never found it my area of expertise despite religiously marking my presence at the cinema hall every Friday. The reason that I am compelled to write today is my increasing admiration and respect for an actor who has, in the last few years, turned out to be an icon not just for her professional work, but for showing serious spine on important issues and speaking her mind.

Deepika Padukone turned 30 yesterday, just as two of her films, Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani are making waves - yes, for their story-telling and cinematic excellence but also for the beauty, talent and vulnerability that this iconic actress has brought to her roles in them.

In what is supposed to be a male-dominated industry, where female characters are in many cases used as props for the male lead, this model-turned-actor has redefined the Indian heroine.

Finding Fanny, Piku, Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani - Padukone, who does not boast of a film family pedigree, has made 2015 the year that paid tribute to the female actor with strong women-centric films where the male characters supported her as she led a league of box office hits in the much-vaunted hundred crore zone, a territory which has been synonymous with the Khans of the industry.

What is it about Padukone that makes her so endearing to the public? There is no dearth of beauty in the film industry, after all. Padukone's real calling came in the form of two directors who parlayed her beauty into vulnerable characters whose pain, angst, vivacity touched a chord with a generation that cannot abide by the usual prototypes. Padukone played with perfection the role of Veronica in Cocktail and Meera in Love Aaj Kal, characters which were not bound by the moral scruples expected of a woman in Indian society. She played the feisty, glamorous uninhibited loner in Cocktail, uninhibited about making passes at men or flirting with them on the streets and bringing home a man she starts getting attracted to.

The film received a great deal of criticism for being regressive in its story-telling where the liberal woman was typecast as someone who was not marriage material. For me, the film showed a mirror to our society, something viewers could not find palatable - a strong, attractive woman is judged by her sexual promiscuity, her lifestyle and her attire. Her traits make men want her as their girlfriend but not the woman who they take home to meet their mother.

Padukone has also called out our hypocrisy in real life. She dealt with great elan and honesty with her high-profile break up with Ranbir Kapoor, the Times of India's focus on her cleavage, and her own fight with depression.

In the last few years, many of my friends in the film fraternity, journalists and social circles in private conversations termed her outburst and confessions as a publicity stunt. When Padukone lashed out at Bombay Times which noted her cleavage on the front page, many in the industry hailed her but not before digging out images from the past where she had worn revealing outfits. There was resentment from a section of the film industry which could not take the honesty of a woman who never labelled her first boyfriend as just a "good friend" even when she was a nobody in the industry.

Her break up with Ranbir Kapoor, rumored to have triggered her fight with depression, brought the topic of mental health to the living room of Indian households where visiting a psychiatrist was synonymous with a paagalkhana (mental asylum). Padukone became an example not just for me but lakhs around the country who could never openly speak about what has always been considered taboo.

She spoke on NDTV about her fight with depression and followed it up with an initiative called the "Live Love Laugh Foundation". But for me and many that I have spoken to, her victory is not just in confessing to her demons and fears but bouncing back with four hits in a year, including an intense film with a man she says she once deeply loved and whose initials remain tattooed on her neck. Take that, film industry!

In a poignant scene in Tamasha where Padukone confronts Ranbir Kapoor at a cafe; where she asks him to seek help for personality issues, she seemed to connect not just with him but with the audience which heard her speaking to herself. Dignity, courage and poise.

Happy 30th, Ms Padukone. It's off to a great start.

(Rana Ayyub is an award-winning investigative journalist and political writer. She is working on a book on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which will be published this year.)

cr ndtv

Step

Mrs James Ma
Filmfare Award 2016 winners. Congrats to everyone :) Congrats Bajirao Mastani for winning 9 awards WOOOWW (Best Actor, Film, Director, Supporting role, Singer, Action, Choreography, Production Design and Costume)  :cheer:  :cheer:

Some are not happy for Best Actor Critic choice. Male Critic is Amitabh Bachchan and female is  Kangna. Many think Kalki Koechlin should have won the critic award for Margarita, with a Straw and Irfan Khan for Talvar.
Best Actor Popular Male is Ranveer Singh, Female is Deepika Padukone. Popular award is bigger than critic award in Filmfare. Its from fans voting in Filmfare website.

Best Actor In Leading Role (Male)
Ranveer Singh for Bajirao Mastani
Best Actor In Leading Role (Female)
Deepika Padukone for Piku

Best Film

Bajirao Mastani
Best Director
Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Bajirao Mastani
Critics' Choice Best Film
Piku
Critics Choice Best Actor (Male)
Amitabh Bachchan for Piku
Critics Choice Best Actor (Female)
Kangana Ranaut for Tanu Weds Manu Return
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Female)
Priyanka Chopra for Bajirao Mastani
Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male)
Anil Kapoor for Dil Dhadakne Do
Best Debut (Male)
Sooraj Pancholi for Hero
Best Debut (Female)
Bhumi Pednekar
Best Debut Director 
Neeraj Ghaywan for Masaan
Best Screenplay
Juhi Chaturvedi for Piku
Best Dialogue
Himanshu Sharma for Tanu Weds Manu Returns
Best Story
Vijayendra Prasad for Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Best Playback Singer (Female)
Shreya Ghoshal for Deewani Mastani (Bajirao Mastani)
Best Playback Singer (Male)
Arijit Singh for Sooraj dooba (Roy)
Lifetime Achievement Award
Moushumi Chatterjee
Best Lyrics
Irshad Kamil for Agar tum saath ho (Tamasha)
Best Music
Ankit Tiwari, Meet Bros. Anjjan and Amaal Mallik for Roy
RD Burman Award
Amaal Mallik 
Best VFX
Prana Studio for Bombay Velvet
Best Background Score
Anupam Roy for Piku
Best Action 
Sham Kaushal for Bajirao Mastani
Best Cinematography
Manu Anand for Dum Laga Ke Haisha
Best Choreography
Pandit Birju Maharaj for Mohe Rang Do Lal (Bajirao Mastani)
Best Production Design
Sujeet Sawant, Sriram Iyengar and Saloni Dhatrak for Bajirao Mastani
Best Sound Design
Shajith Koyeri for Talvar
Best Costume
Anju Modi and Maxima Basu for Bajirao Mastani

cr Filmfare

Step

Mrs James Ma
RANBIR AND KATRINA OFFICIAL BROKE UP

After dating each other for six long years and living in together for a year, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif officially called it quits. The rumours of their relationship falling apart had been doing the rounds for the last few months. Though their joint appearance at Shashi Kapoor’s Christmas lunch triggered off the news of their ‘marriage’, a source close to the couple informs us that ‘they tried real hard but couldn’t make it work’. “ The two have officially parted ways. Three days back, RK moved out of their Carter Road flat with all his bag and baggage. Katrina soon flew off to Delhi to promote Fitoor. This is it for them. They have tried making it work for far too long but things weren’t falling in place for them. Both of them have made peace with the fact that the relationship is not headed anywhere and their differences can’t be resolved. For the last few months, there has been a lot of tension between them. Ranbir’s proximity with Deepika during the promotions of Tamasha didn’t go down well with Katrina. And she made no pretenses in vehemently putting it across to the media. In an interview with GQ, she’d said that she hopes Ranbir’s choices change as he evolves. He has never been the kind of person who can stand being bound in a relationship like that,” informs our source.
The news might come as a shock to their fans who till a few weeks back were excited about a picture of them kissing on their balcony. But the couple’s friends are hardly surprised. They knew the two had it coming sooner or later. Another source adds, “How long can you avert a breakup when two people are just not getting along. There is also staunch opposition from Ranbir’s family.  It wasn’t a good sign when Neetu Kapoor bunked the annual Christmas lunch. She has never missed that family gathering. With both his parents against the alliance, it just doesn’t seem worth dragging it on anymore.”
Ranbir will reportedly start living again with his parents who have moved out of their bungalow Krishna Raj, that is going under works. With that, another one of Bollywood’s epic romances come to a heartbreaking end.

cr PTI

Lol except RanKat fans, noone is surprised. I hope Ranbir learns his lesson and his career will become good again. None of his films did well after his relationship become public except the film with DP. Funny thing is Ranbir never admitted being in a relationship though they were in live in relationship. Ranbir fans are very happy now :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I can't imagine Ranbir settling down with anyone tbh. -.-
He's a smooth-talker who wants to have "fun".

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think its both Ranbir and his parents fault. Ranbir is a playboy. His parents have problem with all his GFs. When he was dating DP, Neetu used to follow them everywhere, she told media also that she did not like his son's gf. After he broke up with her, she was super happy and again new problem Katrina came. They treated her like she does not exist to them lol. In get togethers, his mom used to crop Katrina's pic and posted on social media, when DP became successful, both Rishi and Neetu purposely uploaded pics of DP and RK pics to make Katrina jealous OMG it was fun to see for media :p Everyone knows Katrina does not love RK, she just wants to be a part of Kapoor's family but still as a gf, it might have hurt her.

Idk if these news is true or not. Just few days ago RanKat were kissing in balcony and after 3 days they broke up and RK moved out of the house :shrug: it might be for publicity stunt like Kat leaked their Ibiza pics through her PR to let the world know she was going to be Kapoor soon :p May be RK realised people will not watch his films until he is with Kat lol

Katrina met Salman twice after breaking up with RK. May be its true.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
Neetu need to get a life.. Seems like Ranbir is a mommy's boy. so much dramas within the Kapoor's family. I hope Deepika doesn't go back with Ranbir!  :crazy: 
Ranveer been treating her like a queen from day one. but still.. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
DP will never go back to RK. DeepVeer are strong already. They meet each others parents often too :) 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ranbir is a playboy. He will not stop after marriage also. And Katrina can go to any extent to get what she wants. Real reason for their break up is Katrina is a control freak more than his mom. RK did not have freedom to go out with his friends, come home late or talk to people he wanted. I think Kat is stronger than his mom. Lol first time a woman made RK go against his parents. She made him move out of their house. RK never talked back to his dad until Katrina came to his life. He used to respect Rishi. His family did not accept Katrina. So she almost blackmailed them and finally they invited her for christmas last year. But Kat cant force Neetu, she went to London with her daughter. Lol Kat is not innocent as international fans think. She has lost fans and her respect in India. Nobody cares for her anymore. She is a liar. Nobody knows her real name, age, father, family. She is not half British half Indian. She lied to get work.
Funny thing is Kat's PR used to release news like RK's family accepted her, she calls Rishi papa, how she prepared salad for RK in holidays, they are getting married in 2016, they got engaged in 2015 OMG every day there was news about her from her PR. I think RK did not like her GQ interview. He could not take it anymore. Now Kat is alone. Without Salman and RK, who will help her get work :shrug: thats why she is back with Salman now lol

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I don't blame Katrina.. Ranbir is like what in his mid 30s and still wanted to move back to live with his mama?? Come on... Grow up! Neetu were the main reason behind the break up. Her husband wishes a happy Birthday on Deepika's Twitter not to long ago. Inspite of hating Katrina at least they as a parent should show some respect towards Katrina and Deepika while both were still dating their son. They think their son is a goddess that no girls cannot match him.. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol you are really correct in RK's parents. You know people say same for his parents in India also. Rishi wished DP cos he saw her birthday was on trending on twitter.
About Katrina, come on, nobody wants a wife or daughter in law like her. Please she is not angel. And nothing wrong in living with your parents. Idk why western people think like its crime lol. Truth is RK is saved from his control freak gf, conntrol freak parents.
Katrina cheated on Salman and missed a chance to be Mrs Khan, now her dream of becoming Mrs Kapoor also broke. She knew RK's one night stands during the relationship but she stayed with him instead of breaking up. No girl with self respect do that unless she has other plans. She tolerated it for his surname. Finally RK broke up. RK does not need his parents permission to marry her cos they will not stay in their family house. He would have married her like how he moved out of his parents if he really wanted to. Its cos he was finally fed up of  her and broke up.
Now Kat is back with Salman. They met twice after RK moved out :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I still have doubts if they broke up or its Kat's PR spreading this news to promote her new movie Fitoor. RK and Kat have a movie together, Jagga Jasoos. Its produced by RK. So it can be for both movies. JJ is not completed filming. So fans will be curious to know how they acted together lol

BB - yours is first comment I read who blamed on RK's parents for their break up. Though his parents dont like her, they are not involved with his breakup. RK moved out on his own decision. Neetu and Rishi agrees or not, he does not care. Before his dad used to select his movie script. From many years, RK is selecting it himself. If he does not allow his parents to choose movies for him, he will definitely not listen to them in personal life also cos for him career is more important than personal life. If he can move out of his parents house, he can surely marry any girl if he wants to if his parents agree or not.  They were in a relationship for more than 7 years. He had enough of Miss Kat. How hard you try to put the blame on his parents and make Kat look like innocent, truth will not change. Kat is woman who has lost dignity, respect, image in India.
Kat became famous, she became successful actress even when she cant act, cant speak hindi even after more than 10 years of career, its cos Salman asked the directors to cast her. After her break up with Salman, RK used to ask directors to cast her. RK has good connections. And people accepted her cos Indians are obsessed with foriegn actors. They accept anybody who go there to act. Jaqueline, Elli, Katrina there are so many. But Elli and Jaqueline respect the people and learn the language unike Kat who is arrogant, liar, sly and fake. Akshay Kumar does not like Kat. He helped her and casted her in his movies when his films were becoming superhit and he asked her to act with him again, she was rude to him. Lol no wonder he did not act with her again when she broke up with Salman to help her :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not just Salman, Ranbir, DP, RS, I'm whole Bollywood's PR. I know bollywood like other Indian. It helped me understand hindi so I follow news everyday. Im Bollywood's PR.
beachboy777 said:
@ Step, Lol.. You must be Salman and Ranbir's PR huh?