Bollywood News

Step

Mrs James Ma
I can understand hindi now by watching bollwood movies :)

Superstar Deepika Padukone who is Bollywood's Queen from 2012 with more successful movies, highest fan followings than her contemporaries will be in Hollywood soon. Her manager posted a pic on her ig with Vin Diesel and XXX logo. Next day Vin Diesel also posted a pic of them.
DP post if there is confirmation only and she has not accepted new movies from 6 months in bollywood cos she wanted to complete her other projects so people are speculating she will be in Cage Returns.
She was selected to act in Fast & Furious 7 but rejected it for Happy New Year. Farah Khan wanted her in HNY with SRK. SRK and Farah are like family to her cos her first movie was with them in Om Shanti Om. So DP chose HNY to be grateful to SRK and Farah.

cr deepikapadukone, vindiesel

Deepika Padukone

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oooo that would be so cool if she were to star in a Fast&Furious movie. Only issue would be her accent.

What language do you originally speak Step?

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was thinking about her accent too. Its very Indian. There is no wrong in having Indian accent but you know Indians have problem with accent. They used to make fun of Priyanka for having American accent though she is Indian now they have already started criticizing Deepika for Indian accent lol
P.S. Priyanka does not have American accent. Only Indians feel like she has :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK donated 1 crore rupees to Chennai Floods.
I was scared looking at the pics of flood!

"Shah Rukh Khan, who is neck deep into promotional spree of his upcoming prestigious project Dilwale, recently lent his support to the victims of the Chennai floods. Shah Rukh has donated a huge amount of Rs 1 crore to the chief minister’s public relief fund on behalf of Red Chillies Entertainment and team Dilwale. 
Also, SRK had personally issued a letter towards the relief fund. The actor, who starred in the 100cr blockbuster film Chennai Express, even took to his official Twitter account to express his concern towards the people of Chennai."

cr IANS

P.S. He spent 1 crore for Dilwale promotion in Chennai :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol :loool:

"Deepika's friends from her movie Houseful 2 found her pic with Vin Diesel hilarious as they posted a similar picture with a Vin Diesel dummy. Seen here are Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh posing for the picture with what they call Vin Petrol."

Akshay wrote on his social networking handle, "Since Vin Diesel is busy with @deepikapadukone, we at #Housefull3 are making do with Vin Petrol"

cr Akshay Kumar, IANS

mayag

sarNie Adult
LOL these guys....
Aww I miss Ritesh. He's one of my favourites. I need to catch up on his movies.

Yea Deepika has a very strong Indian accent. She might be asked to fix that since only those present for comic relief have Indian accents in American movies and dramas. -.-"
After watching a few episodes of Quantico, I can tell PC's worked really hard to sound American but the Indian accent still comes our every now and then...lol. I just can't help but cringe every time she speaks.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rani Mukerji gave birth to a baby girl yesterday. Aditya Chopra and Rani named her Adira. Adira means strong in Arabic and powerful in Hebrew. It can also be from Aditya and Rani's name Adi+Ra. Congrats Rani :)

Rishi Kapoor confirmed this news on twitter 'Rani and Aditya Chopra become proud parents to a baby girl named Adira. Congratulations!'

Rani thanked all. "I would like to thank all my well wishers and fans. Today life has given us God's greatest gift with Adira. We thank fans our friends and well wishers for their unconditional support and blessings. With joy we begin this new chapter in our lives.

Rani and Aditya married in Italy secretly. It was a fairytale destination wedding. News of wedding released after many weeks. Rani is Aditya's second wife. Aditya's mom loved Rani and did not have problem when there were news about their link up when Aditya was still married to Payal. Aditya is a shy person, he never gives interview.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think Sooraj Pancholi's film career will end soon. Now CBI has released shocking details about the case. They said Sooraj extricated her foetus.
Sooraj was dating Jiah Khan for a year before she committed suicide. Jiah was suffering from depression also. She had written a note before her death but had not targetted anybody. He was in jail, did not get bail also. Good thing is nobody supported Sooraj Pancholi and his father from bollywood except Salman Khan!
Aditya Pancholi wanted to launch his son Sooraj in bollywood. But he was involved in the case so it got delayed. Later Salman launched him with Sunil Shetty's daughter, Athiya Shetty in 'Hero'.

Jiah's mom Rabia went to court for justice. Bombay High Court handed the case to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to investigate. I copied this from Mumbai Mirror

The charge sheet which has been filed by the CBI in the Jiah Khan case provides some chilling details about her pregnancy, how her then boyfriend Sooraj Pancholi aided her in the subsequent abortion and how the termination of pregnancy left her an emotional wreck, possibly leading to her suicide.

In the charge sheet submitted to a sessions court yesterday, there are details mentioned about Khan's pregnancy and how they got the foetus aborted, with Sooraj Pancholi's involvement in it.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror on the express condition of anonymity, the charge sheet reads, "Jiah was four weeks pregnant when she informed Pancholi about it.The couple then approached a physician who prescribed some medicines for medical termination of pregnancy (MTP) but that didn't help.The couple then approached another doctor and finally a gynaecologist who prescribed a stronger and more effective combination of drugs."

The source added, "After taking the medicine, Khan started haemorrhaging and called Pancholi for help.She was in pain and needed immediate medical attention but Pancholi allegedly asked her to wait and called up the gynaecologist for guidance. He was asked to rush Khan to hospital as the foetus had probably aborted but had not been expelled from the body, which is probably what led to the haemorrhaging,“ the charge sheet says. It adds that Pancholi was afraid that if Khan got hospitalised, their relationship would become public knowledge and his career could grind to a halt even before taking off. Sooraj then decided to take matters in his own hand rather than risk going to a hospital. He extricated the foetus and disposed of it in the toilet, the charge sheet alleges. This allegedly left a deep emotional scar on Khan as she was very possessive about Pancholi and the latter started avoiding her, possibly for the sake of his acting career. “This added to her depression which finally drove her to suicide," 

Although the earlier charge sheet filed by the Juhu police after Khan's suicide does not mention this incident, this came to light only when the CBI recorded the statement of doctors, who are among the 11 new witnesses examined.

However, officially, the CBI is tight-lipped about the contents of the charge sheet and only said that a case under Section 306 of the IPC was made out against a “private person“.

Section 306 of the IPC deals with abetment to suicide and carries a maximum imprisonment of 10 years and also a fine.

The charge sheet adds: “The wilful conduct of the accused narrated in the note written by the deceased, her intimate relationship, the physical abuse, the mental and physical torture which she experienced, allegedly led the deceased to commit suicide.“

The CBI charge sheet adds that “the accused are presumed to be innocent till their guilt is finally established after a fair trial“.

The CBI charge sheet has statements of Pancholi's domestic help, the building's watchman, the florist who delivered the last bouquet to Khan just before she allegedly committed suicide and actor Anju Mahendroo.

Meanwhile, Sooraj Pancholi's mother, Zarina Wahab, told: “We came to know about the filing of the charge sheet via media only and we were not intimated by the investigating agency."

Cr Mumbai Mirror

Step

Mrs James Ma
In 2013 Jiah's mom Rabia found six pages of letter in her wallet box when she was searching for poems written by Jiah to be read out at her prayer meet held on Sundays. She said why she wanted to reveal the letter.

To all concerned,

Some sections of the media and some film industry people are speculating that my daughter Jiah committed suicide because of depression related to her career.
However the truth is that it happened only because of the trauma and the abuse she suffered at the hands of Sooraj Pancholi and his father Aditya Pancholi.
This I know from what Jiah shared with her sisters and me and also from this letter written by Jiah herself that I am attaching here with which was found three days later by my younger daughter in a wallet box belonging to Jiah when she was searching for some poems written by Jiah to be read out at her prayer meeting.
I have decided to make this letter public so that everyone may know the truth behind my daughter’s tragedy.

Below given is a transcript of Jiah's handwritten letter:.. I am also attaching the photocopies of the actual handwritten pages of her letter

Yours truly 
Rabiya khan

Jiah's letter.
"I don't know how to say this to you but I might as well now as I have nothing to lose. I've already lost everything. If you're reading this I might have already left or about to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have known this but you affected me deeply to a point where I lost myself in loving you. Yet you tortured me everyday. These days I see no light I wake up not wanting to wake up.

There was a time I saw my life with you, a future with you. But you shattered my dreams. I feel dead inside. I've never given so much of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with cheating and lies. It didn't matter how many gifts I gave you or how beautiful I looked for you. I was scared of getting pregnant but I gave myself completely the pain you have caused me everyday has destroyed every bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can't eat or sleep or think or function. I am running away from everything. The career is not even worth it anymore.

When I first met you I was driven, ambitious and disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would bring out the best in me. I don't know why destiny brought us together. After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. I didn't see any love or commitment from you. I just became increasingly scared that you would hurt me mentally or physically. Your life was about partying and women. Mine was you and my work. If I stay here I will crave you and miss you. So I am kissing my 10-year career and dreams goodbye. I never told you but I received a message about you. About you cheating on me. I chose to ignore it, decided to trust you. You embarrassed me. I never went out, I never went with anyone else. I am a loyal person. I never met anyone with Karthik I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel constantly. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as much as I did. I can write that in my blood.

Things were looking up for me here, but is it worth it when you constantly feel the pain of heartbreak when the person you love wants to abuse you or threatens to hit you or cheats on you telling other girls they are beautiful or throws you out of their house when you have no where to go and you've come to them out of love or when they lie to your face or they make you chase after them in their car. Or disrespects their family. You never even met my sister. I bought your sister presents. You tore my soul. I have no reason to breathe anymore. All I wanted was love. I did everything for you. I was working for us. But you were never my partner. My future is destroyed my happiness snatched away from me. I always wished the best for you, was ready to invest what little money I had in your betterment. You never appreciated my love, Kicked me in the face. I have no confidence or self esteem left, whatever talent whatever ambition you took it all away. You destroyed my life. It hurt me so much that I waited for you for ten days and you didn't bother buying me something.

The Goa trip was my birthday present but even after you cheated I still spent on you. I aborted our baby when it hurt me deeply. You destroyed my Christmas and my birthday dinner when I came back. When I tried my hardest to make your birthday special. You chose to be away from me on Valentines Day. You promised me once we made it to one year we would get engaged.

All you want in life is partying, your women and your selfish motives. All I wanted was you and my happiness you took both away from me. I spent money on you selflessly you would throw in my face. When I would cry for you. I have nothing left in this world to live for after this. I wish you had loved me like I loved you. I dreamt of our future. I dreamt of our success. I leave this place with nothing but broken dreams and empty promises. All I want now is to go to sleep and never wake up again. I am nothing. I had everything. I felt so alone even while with you. You made me feel alone and vulnerable. I am so much more than this."

She used to write poems too. Jiah was sad for Whitney Houston's death so she wrote this to dedicate to her favourite singer.

"What is the fame it is devil's double game,
you run to succeed and you let the vultures feed.
Along the lonely road you loose your self,
yet like mountains you build your road.
Your talent is a gift to all but
for few it is a curse and your downfall"

cr to TOI, DNA

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wow Genelia and Ritesh Deshmukh are expecting their 2nd baby  :dance3: Congrats :)
 love this couple. They did their first film together. She was not popular or had hit films in bollywood. Aamir Khan relaunched her in Jane tu ya jane na with his nephew Imran Khan but her career was not good there again but became popular in south Indian movies. Ritesh and Genelia always had news about dating each other, they used to deny it. Now they are married and have a baby boy, Riaan. They dated from their first movie, Genelia was linked with all her co stars. They had trust in their relationship. They are known as cutest couple in bollywood.

Ritesh is a Hindu, Genelia is christian. They married twice. First a Maharashtrian wedding and 2nd time in church :)
Ritesh is best husband! He is always supportive, caring, loving. He is faithful to her always. He was not linked with any girls. His father was a politician, ex chief minister :)

He had interview about his fatherhood, baby
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-i-ve-already-discussed-riaan-s-marriage-with-genelia-riteish-deshmukh-2097715

Ritesh posted this on twitter

cr ritesh, verve, DNA

Step

Mrs James Ma
Priyanka Chopra topped "The Sexiest Asian Woman" in a poll conducted by UK based Eastern Eye newspaper. PC beat off the global competition to retain her title as the Sexiest Asian woman! This is the third time in the past four years that PC has topped the list.

"Now that's a title I'm happy to hold on to. I'm bringing sexy back! A big thank you to everyone who's voted for me," exclaimed Priyanka. She also thanked the magazine for making her feel 'sexy'. "A piece of advice to the ladies it's all in the mind. Remember, sexy is as sexy does," said Chopra."

1. Priyanka Chopra
2. Sanaya Irani
3. Drashti Dhami
4. Deepika Padukone
5. Katrina Kaif

Congrats to Sanaya  :woot:  :woot:
why there are only bollywood actresses in this poll  :scratchhead2:

cr DNA

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW Ranbir Kapoor was paid 38 crores for Tamasha movie  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
DNA reported that a recent IT raid on the agency that manages Ranbir Kapoor revealed that the actor was paid such a heavy amount for his recently released film.

Ranbir was paid almost 40 crores for Bombay Velvet also. Idk why producers give him importance. He cant carry a film on his shoulder, arrogant. His character is bad. If he was not 'Kapoor' his career will not be like this.
Tamasha did good cos of Deepika's star power and she was paid 6 crores. Smh.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Salman Khan won hit and run case today. He tweeted to thank his fans

#SalmanVerdict is trending in India from morning. People are not happy with the decision. Fans are happy :p

Some tweets are sooo  funny. I cant stop laughing. OMG :loool: :loool: :loool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Deepika's interview.

[SIZE=11.5pt]It is different when you reach the deep end of Deepika. She is natural, free-flowing, yet striking her diva-esque flair at all times. With soul unveiled and emotions exhaled. No hint or trace of competitiveness, calculation or compare. Just a young woman - vulnerable, venerated and well ... loved and desired too.[/SIZE] 

[SIZE=11.5pt]Even eloquent and 'zen-like' when posed with questions that push borders. She feels no rivalry in real-life, but for her upcoming epic film Bajirao Mastani, she bloodies her soul and goes to war for love. This is Deepika Padukone. To the world- a star, a diva. At core, a woman - an actress peddling her wares and her immense talent.[/SIZE]

Two men on set - one (Bhansali) with a penchant for perfection, the other (Ranveer) with excessive energy. How did you keep pace?

I don't try to keep up with anyone else. I am clear about my energy and understanding with my director. Ranveer and I are so different, and Sanjay sir (Bhansali) and Ranveer are so different. The best thing is that our energies come together, and we all find our own rhythm. We have doneRam Leela together, which felt like the toughest film of my life. After doing Bajirao Mastani, I think that was a breeze. To tell you the truth, Bhansali has hardly directed me in this film. We have a different sort of connection; we don't need to speak much. He looks at me, I look at him and it is understood. He rarely had to talk me through anything in this film.

But isn't he extremely demanding as a director? You broke down while filming a scene.

I haven't met anyone who is so consumed and intoxicated by cinema as Bhansali. [SIZE=11.5pt]He has a beautiful mind, he is poetic, sensual, sexy and borderline raunchy - all in a magical way. He admits that he has no life beyond movies. His only other life is his mom, sister, dog and all of two friends. For him, there is no chalta hai attitude, or upar se kar lo[/SIZE] option. I cried while shooting the Kathak dance sequence, because I was pushed to the corner and I didn't know how to crack it. As an actor he makes me feel fearless.

[SIZE=11.5pt]Ranveer prepped for the role without an iota of distraction, while you were juggling between other films. Are you a turn-on, turn-off kind of actress?

For me, the process is more internal than external. I didn't put myself through the process of shutting off, maybe it would have been ideal, but I was tempted by other films I was doing simultaneously. I guess women are better at multitasking. Also with Bhansali, you can rehearse as much, but it is pointless. God forbid, if you end up doing what you rehearsed the previous day, he will sit behind the camera eating chana
 and look bored. He will wait for you to blow his mind away. It doesn't matter how we do it, we have to figure it out and show it to him.[/SIZE]

It was interesting to see Ranbir and Ranveer promote each other's films, however subtly. The industry isn't as aggressively competitive, as we believe it is? 

I have always said this - actors are not as competitive as it appears, it is just the way it is projected and interpreted. Even all the negativity that reportedly exists between actors is often exaggerated.

Have you faced negativity?

Yes, I have. I don't encourage it and don't let it figure into my scheme of things.

Are you competitive?

Of course, I am competitive, but not in a rivalry sort of way. I want my last film to compete with my next. I watch other actors' works, but I don't follow them. I don't know who is doing which film and whose release is coming up next.

Is it because you are in a good, secure space now - all the way at the top? 

Honestly, I don't know where I am and I don't allow myself to be aware of it. Everyone around me tries to make me aware and conscious of it. I know when I say this people often think I am being fake or politically correct or too poised. The fact is that my goals, dreams and ambition is beyond all this. Even Ranveer wonders how I can be so Zen-like all the time. I don't know any other way to be.

While shooting the 'Pinga' song, where Priyanka and you share screen space, didn't you even for a moment want to outdo her? 

Our screen characters had to be a certain way, but I never felt that we had to carry that energy off set. In fact, Sanjay sir was troubled by the fact that Priyanka and I didn't have a showdown or a catfight. He wished we didn't get along and he would actually sulk because we were bonding between shots. In his animated style he would tell us, 'It feels like you girls are doing fugdi before coming out of the van. This is not what I want!' We told him we will create it for him when the camera rolls, but too bad we didn't feel that way in reality.

[SIZE=11.5pt]Your chemistry with Ranbir and Ranveer seems to be the talking point of your movies and promotions. Does it irk you? 

People thought Irrfan and I shared great chemistry in Piku
, but no one asked awkward questions then. They didn't ask him who I made a hotter pair with. In the case of Ranveer and Ranbir, they are always posed with the similar question - who looks hotter with me?! It feels awkward. There is no need to compare, and one does not have to be better than the other. Besides, it is not that complicated. If, at some point, I reverse the kind of films I do with both of them (like a sweet romance with Ranveer and a sensual, passionate film with Ranbir) - then probably a comparison makes sense.[/SIZE]

Are you a romantic at heart?

Absolutely! I am extremely romantic. I like the typical candle-light dinners, flowers and all that attention, but that's a small part of it. If all that comes because of the man's personality, it is good. But if it is not genuine and he is doing it to just impress me, I will know it right away. In love, once you cut all the bulls**t, the real thing starts and that is the difficult part.

Would you ever let your career take a back seat for love and marriage?

For me, giving up my career is not an option for family life. I want both and I will have both. I have always wondered why women have to choose between family and career. Men are never asked to give up one for the other.

Ranveer says he feels a divine connection with you. What do you feel?

He is my best friend (and this is not to be taken lightly). I am emotional, sensitive and vulnerable and I hurt easily. I can be so naked in front of Ranveer... and I know he will never hurt me or take me for granted. That is the kind of trust and understanding we have. The reason I love and respect him is that I can bare my soul and still feel comfortable. If this is divine connection - this is what it is!

It seems your first Hollywood film is on the verge of taking off? The picture of you with XXX star Vin Diesel set off an alarm in Bollywood.
(Flashes a big smile, with a hint of undeniable pride) The world will know, soon!

cr TOI

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK topped Forbes India Celebrity 100 - 2015. Deepika is the only woman in top 10.

"After making it at No. 3 last year, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan acquired the No. 1 position in the 2015 Forbes India Celebrity 100, making the most amount of money – a whopping Rs. 257.5 crore. Reportedly, 2015 has been the best year for Shah Rukh Khan in terms of financial success as this is the highest any celebrity has ever made in the four years since the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list was instituted.
Coming in close at No. 2 is none other than Bollywood’s bad-boy, Salman Khan who’s making headlines these days with Rs. 202.75 crore. He was followed by megastar Amithabh Bachchan who earned Rs.112.00 crore this 2015.
Indian cricket ODI captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni maintained his position at No. 4 from last year. Amir Khan made it to the top five for the first time with Rs. 104.25, thanks to the revenue he generated with mega hit, ‘PK’.
Akshay Kumar is at No. 6, while actors Deepika Padukone and Hrithik Roshan came in at 9 and 10.

Here’s the list: Total revenue
1. Shah Rukh Khan – Rs.257.50 crores
2. Salman Khan – Rs.202.75
3. Amitabh Bachchan – Rs.112.00
4. Mahendra Singh Dhoni – Rs.119.33
5. Aamir Khan – Rs.104.25
6. Akshay Kumar – Rs.127.83
7. Virat Kohli – Rs.104.78
8. Sachin Tendulkar – Rs.40.00
9. Deepika Padukone – Rs.59.00
10. Hrithik Roshan – Rs.74.50"

Cr Forbes India

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Shah Rukh Khan In Talks With Imtiaz Ali & Anand Rai For His Next
The 50-year old ‘Chennai Express‘ actor Shah Rukh Khan is in talks with Filmmakers Imtiaz Ali and Anand Rai for his upcoming projects in 2016-2017.
In an recent interview with the leading daily, SRK was asked that how difficult it to transform from one character into another at the age of 50, to which Shah Rukh replied that it has not been emotionally draining since he is a professional actor and enjoys acting in new projects. But now he will try and do a film in one go. In January he will finish ‘Raees’ and then he will start Gauri Shinde’s film. He is in talks with Imtiaz Ali, Anand Rai and two more directors for his upcoming project.

cr www.koimoi.com

Step

Mrs James Ma

Actor Emraan Hashmi who had seen the low's of life when his son, Ayaan was diagnosed with cancer last year, is now all set to write a book revolving around his son's cancer.
Though his little boy has now all recovered after battling with cancer successfully, the incident seems to have laid a deep impact on Hashmi.
According to a report in Deccan Chronicle, the actor plans to provide comfort and guidance to those whose loved ones are battling cancer or any other critical illness. Sources revealed to the daily stating that the actor, apart from detailing his own personal and emotional struggles and how he overcame them, has been taking guidance from his son’s paediatrician to add on a medical side to the book for better reasons.
“Since Emraan doesn’t want to have any medical discrepancies in the book, he is involving his paediatrician for professional guidance on the subject. His paediatrician has already read the first three chapters of the book and has shared his feedback and suggested areas that need more detailing with Emraan.” told a source to the daily.
A good thought Emraan!

cr DC

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK's speach at Forbes magazine launch.

On How He Became An Actor

"Accidents happen (I am a living proof of an accidental movie star/entrepreneur/speaker at an IIM gathering. I wanted to be a sportsman. Represent India hopefully as a hockey or a cricket player. Suddenly I hurt my back. Didn’t have the resources to get the best treatment. Joined a theater group to fill in time and overcome my sadness of not being able to play at a professional level. Father died and we were evicted from our rented house. Mother went looking for a smaller place and the dealer’s father in law was making a series, called Fauji. My mother sent me to him and he cast me as Abhimanyu Rai in the serial. Things went ballistic from there. I got film offers and one thing led to another, and I became a movie star. By the way we never took the house from the dealer, Mr. Dhawan who actually got me on the road to stardom. And my mother didn’t live long enough to see my work either). I realize now that hurting my back wasn’t an accident, being here speaking to you all is the larger happier accident. So Destiny plays a part for sure and no one can teach us either how to find it or how to chase it. Just like disaster, it will come your way but if you don't have the courage to ride its wave when it does, it'll toss you right back on the beach and all you'll get to see is the sunset of a tired and weary life (plus your backside will be sore!). So I would advise keeping your eyes open for life's magic and not turning away from it citing practicality and good reason."

cr Forbes India

Step

Mrs James Ma
"Activist seeks ban on release of Ranveer, Deepika, Priyanka's Bajirao Mastani

It seems that Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming movie, Bajirao Mastani's existence itself has not gone down well with the descendants of the Peshwas. Right from the first teaser to the Pinga song, almost everything has been objected to claiming that the director has tweaked the historical facts. 
SLB seems to be bearing the brunt of many emotional souls which is why now there are reports of activists having demanded a stay on the movie's release till two of its songs, ‘Pinga’ and ‘Malhari’  are not censored, since they have been alleged to have distorted the historical facts and reality.
A social activist, Hemant Patil, president of a city-based NGO ‘Bharat Against Corruption’, has approached the Bombay High Court seeking stay on the release of the movie claiming the director to have wrongly portrayed the reality in the Ranveer-Deepika-Priyanka starrer. He approached the High Court after a court in Pune dismissed his application on the same.
This is not the first time the movie has seen itself to be surrounded with controversies. Earlier as well, a descendant of the Peshwas, Prasadarao Peshwe had written a letter to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra demanding the government to look into the matter take a decision accordingly."

cr INE

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congrats Ranveer Sing for 5 years :)
Ranveer Singh completed 5 years in Bollywood. He answered to fans questions on twitter.

Ranveer remembers it so well what she was wearing when he saw her first time while Deepika does not remember it :p
5:20 Deepika saw him first time in Band baja barat trailer on TV. She said someone asked her what do you think of this boy. Lol she did not like him first from her expression  :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBX7mGXMDkA

"Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone may never have confirmed the many rumours of the two being in a relationship with each other but many a times the two say things which make our romantic hearts go into a tizzy!
In a recent interview with India TV, Ranveer and Deepika were asked what they thought about each other when they first saw each other and Ranveer was quick to reply that the first time he saw Deepika was during the Zee Cine Awards which were held in Macau and he fell for the beautiful diva instantly! He said, "The first time I saw her, I almost went flat!"
cr DC

I found the pics. He was talking about this event. Deepika was not looking very good in that event and he still fell flat  :p

cr BM, rediff.com