Bollywood soap opera/drama subtitled

yukki

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone,

I have a question why is it so hard to frind drams with english subtitles from bollywood dramas?????????? If you guts know any site or drama with subtiltles please let me knoe. thanks :woot2:

Kelly

Dramas? I only know about their movies never tried watching a drama before. I say to get these sources you'll have to join a Bollywood forum.

cecilia

Staff member
Indiaforum has lots of drama with English sub so head there ..

I'm currently addicted to ISS PYAAR KYA NAM DOON - simply b/c it's one of the BEST drama along with Diya Aur Baati Hum <3

Reactions: Mae

neena

sarNie Adult
i think i am going to start on Diya Aur Baati Hum...i love the OST so much! The couple is also so gorgeous!! wow, having an indian summer!

cecilia

Staff member
I love Diya Aur Baati Hum as well (despite the mother in law's indifference feeling) I love these shy love between a husband and a wife - especially when it starts out with one side arrange marriage love :wub: i love how the n'ek slowly warm up to the p'ek due to the goodness she sees in him - not just b/c he take advantage of her (he NEVER NEVER EVER take advantage of her - simply just wait for her until she's ready to open up her feeling to him - they haven't consummate their marriage yet lmao) anyhow, give Diya Aur Baati Hum a try - you might end up shying away like Sandhya - the lead n'ek (sometime she reminds me of Sridevi)

Here's some of my favorite fanmde mv of the two (aside from Arshi)
I really like Suraj's unconditional love to Sandhya :wub:

*This is when they first met at the temple without knowing who they are to each other. He was there to get blessing for his 1st arrange marriage and she was there to get blessing for her education (something like that).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeE54ZluoRM

How i wish ARSHI attend show and dance together like these two (too bad, Barun's married otherwise, he'll do it just like this couple with Khushi)

Sorry, i didn't want to start a new thread on DABH b/c i'm afraid not many ppl will like it however, I highly recommend it if you're done with Arshi and need something to kill time (beside going back to watch old episodes - which i did over twice already lmao)

neena

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching arshi a long time ago, like in sept. never got into it but you gals are talking about it so much...i just might start again LOL. Barun just got very hot looking to me LOL. but i want something new to watch first so i think i plan to watch DABH first then restart arshi. thanks ceci. 200+ episodes, thats what i am scared of though! i can't sit through a long drama LOL

rehann

sarNie Adult
i just finish the recent episode of IPKKND.... first when i start to watch this.... 200++ episode make me want to throw up...
why they have such long episode and that not even end yet~
then when i got to 100++ episode i really wish that the series already at the end so i can watch it all over in one time~
now when i finish watch over 270+ episode i wish that this story get longer cause i really can't get enough of this arnav & kushi love story~
i get to love every chracters of this series~ even the one that i got annoyed before like mamiji~
i even rewatch every sweet & funny part of this series over n over again...
god help me! now i just like a stalker! crazy about this series all day~

Kelly

Where can I watch diya aur baati hum? I tried looking for it but most links are broken...and I want to watch it from the first episode!...

cecilia

Staff member
no one has DABH on youtube .. there were some but their accts got deleted. I have all the episodes downloaded ... might upload to youtube if i have time for the bollywood fans since there are no playlist for ARSHI as well (i'll consider)

In the meantime, you can catch the current episodes through INDIAFORUM.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i started on dabh. It hasnt ended yet? trying to find more episodes from youtube that someone started uploading. would that be the only site that we are able to watch it with english subtitle? thanks!

cecilia

Staff member
You'll get it at india-forums.com

I stop watching it now b/c it drags on the side characters too much!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
You'll get it at india-forums.com

I stop watching it now b/c it drags on the side characters too much!
really? i was in that site but cant see the video screen? i see captions of what happened? Is it the flash? I have the imac desktop at home. wasnt sure why i cant watch? have to download?

I thought if i click on the clips, then it'll show up like youtube? i need some pointers or two please -thanks

cecilia

Staff member
All the episodes hare here: http://www.india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=55065&FID=653 (you'll have to go back and trace the date where you're left off)

I have a macBook and iMac as well .. both play the clips well. My best suggestion would be to watch it in DAILYMOTION or the FLASH special one. They stream faster and less buffering. To save you time, it's best you capture the FLV file and watch it later once it's done downloading (that's what i did). Too bad, DABH is getting boring .. otherwise, i would have kept all my english files.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Thanks cecilla. I'll see if I can get it to work. I don't do a lot of dl at all hehe. Yes I wanted to watch but gosh that's a lot of episodes. I'm only at the part where the house was robbed and the mom was questioning about where things were at.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
do you know if i can watch or dl on the ipad? havent had time to try it on the imac.

do you have the english subtitle for the other drama : iss pyaar kya nam doon?

cecilia

Staff member
^I have all episodes on IPKKND even the raw (yes, the show is my baby)

onto your question - i have never try it on ipad but i know that it doesn't work for itouch ... therefore my thought would be .. no, it might not work on ipad since itouch and ipad share similiar applications. But for sure it'll work for imac and macbook (even pro too)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I am faithfully addicted to Arnav and Khushi, but I have also been watching Viren/Jeevika, RK/Madhubala, and Sooraj/Sandhya. I really enjoy love/hate relationships like Arnav/Khushi and RK/Madhubala, but I also enjoy the beauty and love that develop from arranged marriages like Viren/Jeevika and Sooraj/Sandhya. Lol, I became addicted to Indian tv serials because I saw someone's signature picture of Arnav/Khushi this summer..and then everything else is history... :)