boran lakorn or modern fantasy lakorn lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i like the modern fantasy lakorn l better than boran lakorn :p like soi sang jun i liked that lakorn cuz it nice clothing and the bird looked real!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Kind of hard, but I would have to pick boran fantasy.

Boran Lakorns:
1) Have better storyline (modern fantasy always have the Prake and Nake in the afterlife)
2) Cothing are thaiish to represent that it's in the thai feudal era..(not an immitation from other cultural, example Soi Saeng Jun customes is prettier becuz it's an immitation of the Egyptians.)

But I hated how they use poor special effects by using computer annimations in the boran fantasy ..you could totally tell, it's not convincing.. <_<

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I would have to say Boran Fantasy as welll..it has its own unique qualities and features to it...Im not talking about the newer ones that are out...but im talking about the older ones...!yeah i hate the animations too..it's soo fake...like couldn't they be more convincing...sheesh!

Also i grew up watching Boran Fantasy...soo yeah...Boran Fantasy was what got meeh into even watching any thai lakorns...!

Phon

sarNie Adult
neither modern fantasy always been wierd to me boran sucks now days. if boran like back then i will have to say boran.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Modern fantasy is weird..But if its something like Sai Lohit where they dress in olden days ok I like..But if there in modern clothes and its fantasy its weird..But if its lakornpeunbarn back in the days..I say lakornpeunbarn is better..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dont u think the new generation with new technology computer stutff should at least make the villian and monster look more real dam look so gayn and fake and back then the giant seem so real and scary now its like what the heck plus back then dont have much tech. 2007?? they need to fix it up

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Back then they didn't have much technology but there stuff look real back then..Right now they have a lot of technology but everything looks so fake..