Nee Cheewit
Kerd Tae THome (remake)
Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao....krit & noon's lakorn
sai lo hid

i've got many more........ :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
kom lok roo koo (Patson & Bua Chompoo)
:angry: This is one of the worst thai lakorn i ever seen. Patson sleep with a dozen girls and bua come out on the last tape or something, i didn't even get to c her face properly yet and the lakorn end. Patson also got druged and rape by a gay guy. I never watch another one of patson lakorn ever after that. Every time i c his face it remind me of this lakorn.

Mae

sarNie Adult
BanSaiThong is so slow and boring
Hermaj is really boring and no point to it...
but I love Pla Fom Lao Dao with Krit and Noon...love the lakorn...watched it dozens of time....

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Hemaraj was not boring at all. i loved the suspense and the villainous aura this lakorn had to offer. i dont think this lakorn was meant to be completely romantic. it was pure revenge in an exciting way, IMO. dunno about u guys.

can't think of a boring lakorn. ill get bk at ya if i come up with one or some.

L

lalalek

Basically every DIDA movies and most remakes. <_<

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
paya chon gong kua - don't know if its spell right but it was with ann alisha and puri... i like the 1st and 2nd episode but all was lost after that. i hated all the screaming in there got on my nerves... the only reason i watched it was bec. i like ann and i like puri.. i didn't like hemaraj too.. didn't catch my attention from episode 1.

kpt

sarNie Egg
ban roy dok mai with noon was boring. i got it just to watch noon but i didn't get a chance to finish it. it was really boring and the same storyline with other lakorns.

juicee

sarNie Elites
i didn't watch a lot of the lakorn you all mentioned there, but i do agree that ban roy dok mai was hella boring. i only watched a couple of episodes and i couldn't watch no mo'

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i can't remember all titles because it's like so many of them..okay all i can think of is:

-both lakorns of nam rapeepat and bee matika (basically, almost all lakorns of bee matika's... no offense :rolleyes: )
-ban sai thong (i never have a fond of joy rinelanee..)
-hemraj (no chemistry...)
-99 wan chun rak tur (it's so slow, i only fast forward to see poo's parts and the ending part is too stupid...why had to make it look like bee's perm hair. <_< )

there's more...it just can't come up in my mind.. LOL :rolleyes: :lol:

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
fah mai
poo/tle/bee
bee/nam-both of their lakorns
pepper/fang
pee nong song leud
dan/sara
oun ai rak
fah grajang dao
ban saitong
noon/tle
lady yaowarat
neng tawan pan dao
cee/amy
kade/cheer
cheer/cee
poo/vee
kade/yui
kade/bua
maung dala
kob/oil
kompayabat
.....most of ch. 7 boring

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Calisto said:
fah mai
poo/tle/bee
bee/nam-both of their lakorns
pepper/fang
pee nong song leud
dan/sara
ban saitong
noon/tle
lady yaowarat
kade/yui
maung dala
[post="21345"][/post]​
wow, you help me thinking more.. i use yours but i deleted some lakorns aren't boring to me...

candys

sarNie Egg
lek_24/7 said:
Basically every DIDA movies and most remakes. <_<
[post="21107"][/post]​
agree w/u not just dida, but most the ch.7 lakorn is a draggggg because the like to make nam nao lakorn alot nowaday and oh gosh their is like sooooo long. especially all the remake boran. there's only one reason i watch ch.7 if they have my favorite n'ek and p'ek pair up together only.

recently watching
look mai lard see=nam nao, but love amy and cee together

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Nee Cheewit
Chaluer Barb
Likasit Huajai
Kratai Long Jun (sp?)

all I could think of at the moment..

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
Amy said:
kom lok roo koo (Patson & Bua Chompoo)
:angry: This is one of the worst thai lakorn i ever seen. Patson sleep with a dozen girls and bua come out on the last tape or something, i didn't even get to c her face properly yet and the lakorn end. Patson also got druged and rape by a gay guy. I never watch another one of patson lakorn ever after that. Every time i c his face it remind me of this lakorn.
[post="21076"][/post]​
i remember that lakorn. it scared me too. :lol: i remember i stopped watching patson's lakorns for a long time until krop krua tua or with ae sasikarn.