Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
if they were gonna to remake another hit kiss/slap lakorn, i perfer it to be w/ch3 cuz they are good at it. plus, they add more spice

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
once again.. i cant wait for this lakorn.... lol.. aumn anne.. n of course aff n ken in jai rao lol..xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
they really do need to switch it around. "R" scenes are getting repetitive. plus, when it comes to slap/kiss n revenge drama we would be expecting it

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
they really do need to switch it around. "R" scenes are getting repetitive. plus, when it comes to slap/kiss n revenge drama we would be expecting it
i dont mind r at all but i like willing better ... if the lakorn dont have any of those it such an upset

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg this is like so funny now lol.. u galz r so .. lol.. hahaha .. luv u galz lol.. xp .. kekke.. "R n willings" lol..

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah, I'm tired of R scenes. They should have a willing. But make it unique. Like for instance. Don't make the nang aek so shy. Reminds me of Fun Fuen. Where there was a willing scene. A playful one at that. O_O Actually. Call me weird. But I want to see them just sleep together very cuddly and comfy, but no action. :clap: A disappointment to some ppl may. *cough**cough*. But it's much more romantic if you think about it. And okay. It may sound idealistic. But passionate ove does not always equate to
sex.
I really would like to see them hold their lust. :loool: :ph34r:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
shoot , i want see a lakorn where the p'k actually seduce the girl ...den it be r/willing :lol: N'k fight a little but give up to temptation ...it only happen in fiction
Pong kind of seduces Bee in Songkram...Pong was an animal.

:lol: there only 1 lakorn that i can think of where the P"k kidnap the n'k and then R" her and when they return home they live together as husband & wife :lol: the rest is "willing" till she was pregrant and that is "Rabum Asoon" ....should remake this lakorn .
Who stars in this lakorn, Sarn?