Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah the airing date isn't far away...finally! i haven't watched anyting since Ngao Asok...goodness...i was trying to watch Trace of Love....but no one would watch it w/ me and i'm alwaise getting freaked out...ehehhe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe kash .. its not scary hehe... sadly im behind in that lakorn atm.. T_T.. i shall try to catch up today hehe..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i dont think it's goin to be aired on sept 15 though. *sigh* they still need to finish filming and edit the stuff...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i cannot wait for tis one... im planning to fit tis one on my schedule... even if i have skool... im gonna do it..
no matter what.... i cannot missed tis one ...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wishy got news that bgst airs on the 16th - next mon-tues timeslot, and i check sept 15 (the date BBK was rumored to be airing) and it's on a mon .. *sigh* not possible for two lakorns to air in the same timeslot if you guys know what im trying to say lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
so which one for sept 15 time slot, BKST or BBK? I m confused now... whatever it is? each one of them will do... cos I love and wait for both...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
BGST will be airing on the 16th - mon tues timeslot ..

jazzy

sarNie Egg
awwwwwwww....they look so cute with each other......can't wait for this to air....thanx for sharing the pix!_!