Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
usually remake isn't good as the original but JLR & SB is an exception ^_^ . Now , if only they remake my #1 favorite lakorn "nung fa kub satan"...

tinah

sarNie Coma
imagine if SB didnt have the kidnap and 4 "R" would it be as great. JLR and SB 08' went beyond our expectation. im sure they will remake it again but they would have to make it 10x better.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
imagine if SB didnt have the kidnap and 4 "R" would it be as great. JLR and SB 08' went beyond our expectation. im sure they will remake it again but they would have to make it 10x better.

lol it will be hard...they already added the spice as to give us an r if not 4 r's + baby :loool: ... what else can excite us this much!!!???

fun

Expired Sarnie
JLR add a baby

SB more making out scene and then twins. LMAO!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha twins?..like that will ever happen huh.

they would have to make it way more aggressive which might be hard since SB 08 already had some complaints

cecilia

Staff member
To get good rating .. alot more r scenes. more than 4 LOl .. then it'll be a guarantee spot .. then play nice for the last two episodes and there you got your 30 rating point :p .. kidding .. but i'm so sick of mulitple r. it's make the whole good lakorn bad -- or in a way ruin it .. want to see good lakorn without going beyong one unnecessary r :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
SB might be the first and last we'll see from thai drama with a 4 "R" scene. this lakorn actually has 2 haha

cecilia

Staff member
^it would have been better if they have 1 instead and then be preggy.
after watching sb with the 4 times, i kindda just like the original idea one onscreen.
however, in fiction, it's different. b/c it's fiction, live up to imagine

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci..if theres an r in the beginning or middle then one towards the end..that is something...

yea, r'ing repeatedly can be overwhelming...* :eek: did i just say that?

one r to do the deed *conceive the baby this can also come after the 2nd r whichever...& another r to satisfy the viewer *or to show ownership LOL

*we have such dirty minds! :ph34r:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
SB might be the first and last we'll see from thai drama with a 4 "R" scene. this lakorn actually has 2 haha
sad to say this...but i agree...SB really pushed the envelope to see how far they could go...i dont think we'll see 4 r'scenes in this lakorn...that wld be CRAZY though!! haha i wouldnt complain :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
To get good rating .. alot more r scenes. more than 4 LOl .. then it'll be a guarantee spot .. then play nice for the last two episodes and there you got your 30 rating point :p .. kidding .. but i'm so sick of mulitple r. it's make the whole good lakorn bad -- or in a way ruin it .. want to see good lakorn without going beyong one unnecessary r :(
There were to many "R" for me. One, fine, I would rather have willings, but they should of done one then a lot more kissing. J/K, there was plenty of that. LOL. Overall SB was amazing, minus the "R".

sarN

sarNie Granny
shoot , i want see a lakorn where the p'k actually seduce the girl ...den it be r/willing :lol: N'k fight a little but give up to temptation ...it only happen in fiction

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: there only 1 lakorn that i can think of where the P"k kidnap the n'k and then R" her and when they return home they live together as husband & wife :lol: the rest is "willing" till she was pregrant and that is "Rabum Asoon" ....should remake this lakorn .