Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^they meant jakrit, the older guy who play Ae's father in that one lakorn with DAN .. Kaew something. something .. lol ..
i did not see that one yet but man, 6 kids !!! but then again, this is back in the day when soccer team can be acceptable as parent.
oh that guy ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
when p'k said " i want a soccer team " ...yeah he was serious. Yes in that lakorn Ann had 6 kids running at her . The p'k was like the leading guy in " one night a week" ...he was alway burning :lol:
wow. no wonder. but at least, it's all out of WILLING no r involve :lol:
Jakrit did his homework and follow the ART OF SEDUCTION book. :loool:

btw. was baby ever been mention in here beside the first son from the wife?

off topic: but i wanna see JOLIE-PITT soccer team too ..
............. heard that they're expecting twin. yay .. :yahoo:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow. no wonder. but at least, it's all out of WILLING no r involve :lol:
Jakrit did his homework and follow the ART OF SEDUCTION book. :loool:

btw. was baby ever been mention in here beside the first son from the wife?

off topic: but i wanna see JOLIE-PITT soccer team too ..
............. heard that they're expecting twin. yay .. :yahoo:
lol....suddenly came out jolie-pitt story..yeah..angelina wana give birth in france right?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol totally off topic but where ever ateam are my jlr sisters are there too lmao...and damn AN, girl you everywhere now!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
You forgot tep3rudoO sarn. It brought an uproar in sarnworld as well.

Hopefully this lakorn will unitle jlr and sb together. *cross finger* it's sad to see fights between member and it's not a good way to promote either because people will get bored of fights and end up hating on both lakorn. Which is staring already from the comments i see.

You know what lakorn I want to watch. It's one of ann's old lakorn. I think shakkrit was the p'ek. Ann had to marry shakkrit because his father ask her too. Ann's sister married the father. She had to be married to him for her niece sake. I think it has something to do with the will. Shakkri didn't love her at first but later he did. They had a willing scene. I like that lakorn of ann alot. I want to see it again.

tep3rudoo was longgggg and it was the first boran lakorn with an R' scene :lol: I see JLR VS SB . Silent is Gold and so far im good at it :lol: The lakorn u talking about is call "Aila" i think . She marry the son and later on they divorce but they got back together and at the end they have 6 kids and she was pregnant with another one
OMG i think this was the lakorn that i wanted to watch...LMAO wow...i tried to search for it on YT came up with the jongkoam sneah instead!! WTH...anyways i wanna this a remake of this one too..

i know i hate seeing the JLR vs SB stuff going on..its two different lakorn..Cant we all Just Get Along???!!! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
usually ann kiss scenes are more realistic and believe and some are just freaking damn real. i love ann! only a few thai actresses can do it! the rest chicken out. lmao i lied i know they have their reason.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
usually ann kiss scenes are more realistic and believe and some are just freaking damn real. i love ann! only a few thai actresses can do it! the rest chicken out. lmao i lied i know they have their reason.

LOL funfun..i know they do chicken out...its only a kiss...its not like they are..ahemmmm!!!

k i should hush ...easy said than done...imagine all the retakes LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
she had many real kiss scenes. probaly atleast 5?..anne takes risk ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ann perfects her art...LOL.