Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
any news tinah? i need more behind the scenes clip...the wait is killing me. so far we'll only seen aum's and ann's mental scene, no cute behind the scenes yet :( lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
sigh.. i'm still debating whether i should watch this lakorn or not... :blink:
noy you have brought up another controversy. hahaha. just kidding. yeah why not? you prefer to watch jai rao --> less interesting than BBK

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..why?i mean Ann is in here n the theme is pretty good ^^

yes, why not noy. is it because of the switched couple.

omg!! why not!! its ANNE!!!!...aum's not so bad..although we all know you'd prefer KEN!!...ahhaha (so do I)

noy you have brought up another controversy. hahaha. just kidding. yeah why not? you prefer to watch jai rao --> less interesting than BBK

omg... all the sb fans are attacking me.. :lol: .. i don't know. for some reason aum & ann just don't make a cute couple to me. :blink: i guess i need to see tsers first... haha.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i need behind the scenes clips too..wana see hw crazy they act but when their not acting...they act funny...loL

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha pictures doesnt say all though. you gotta see the lakorn to judge everything. they might have chemistry on screen. im more excited to see ann and the lakorn though. dont care too much about them as a pair. not cuz i havent been cured by SB infection but if it was ann/andrew like planned then ill be extremely excited

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah dont remind me. i wished it was andrew too. my just shattered. this ould have been a good one for him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
we're waiting for another hit lakorn i guess. these batch are so blah. summer is coming so hopefully they will some good ones. they should of aired SB during this time when finals are over

fun

Expired Sarnie
but that would have been tortured if i had to wait until the summer for sb to aired.

and i dont think there would be a hit lakorn for awhile.

maybe a new pairing will hype us again. sure aum and aff did. so was rita and rome but i am not sure if their lakorn were really a big hit in thailand.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would of been a long wait but atleast we wouldnt have to worry about school.

yeh, who knows when will be the next hot-hit lakorn and will it be a kiss/slap drama again. nowadayz, it seem like the lakorn has to involve revenge to get high ratings.

rome/ritas first lakorn was a hit and the two did become popular too. it just wasnt a big hit like aum/aff or anne/ken.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it would of been a long wait but atleast we wouldnt have to worry about school.

rome/ritas first lakorn was a hit and the two did become popular too. it just wasnt a big hit like aum/aff or anne/ken.
mentioning about school, i guess good lakorn airs when we are busy maintaining our life. lol.

so rita and rome was a hit but not as big. i liked it bc it was relaxing to know that there was no r scene. at times i get annoyed with too much.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg... all the sb fans are attacking me.. :lol: .. i don't know. for some reason aum & ann just don't make a cute couple to me. :blink: i guess i need to see tsers first... haha.
hahaha...we're not attaking you noy! :p

haha pictures doesnt say all though. you gotta see the lakorn to judge everything. they might have chemistry on screen. im more excited to see ann and the lakorn though. dont care too much about them as a pair. not cuz i havent been cured by SB infection but if it was ann/andrew like planned then ill be extremely excited
yeah...omg...i would of died if it was andrew!!!

ever since sb ended. sw suddenly became quiet.
yeah..i've noticed...kinda sad.... :mellow: