Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ann is so freaking dam pretty. she doesnt even look like she is in her 30's. as for aum he is not all that. what happen to his good look in jlr. hahahaha they should have kept that look.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^yeh, a different change from SB. they are going for the bohemian look on her
yeah...a deffinite change...but i love seeing anne in new parts...she'll pull it off no problem

ann is so freaking dam pretty. she doesnt even look like she is in her 30's. as for aum he is not all that. what happen to his good look in jlr. hahahaha they should have kept that look.
i love the way he's dressed in those pics

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol funfun...when you fall in love with someone..dont matter how "whatever" they look like...they are still cute to that person. you know what i mean.. :lol:

lol An, i wanna see the krazy clips too if there is any. :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
Isn't just me or what? By looking the pair in here...it looked like Aum wasn't that thrilled. He looked very serious in here. He didn't even try to smile or something. I hope he didn't think he's too good for Ann.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh moilee i see that umm doesnt smile neither..yea he got that JLR look in there! LMAO...gosh hes working with one of the best actresses..gosh! *he should be jumping for joy ya know!! :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol funfun...when you fall in love with someone..dont matter how "whatever" they look like...they are still cute to that person. you know what i mean.. :lol:
I still love Aum though. But Harit 08 is still #1 of Aum!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum did say in his interview that hes really excited to be working with anne. i mean who wouldnt?..could be that he wants to act mature around her

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aum did say in his interview that hes really excited to be working with anne. i mean who wouldnt?..could be that he wants to act mature around her

lol you got a point there tinah..prolly he does!! *awww that makes him even cuter LOL

iono...yes, its one of the most anticipating lakorn to look forward to!! my fav thors are in there! *not to mention my future husband...lol oh my jlr sisters will be here to attack me :p

funfun...i know you still love him..*dont we all ;)

gosh, im so waiting so impatiently!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol ami...aum is my husband alrdy!wakakaka

i donno...i luv aum n ann...but i somehow find ann too mature for aum...
anyhow..i hope they can have a good mental chemistry!it would be fun to watch..
who knows...we might just be mental while watching the lakorn..lol..(or being mental juz waiting for some news of the lakorn!)lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ami...aum is my husband alrdy!wakakaka

i donno...i luv aum n ann...but i somehow find ann too mature for aum...
anyhow..i hope they can have a good mental chemistry!it would be fun to watch..
who knows...we might just be mental while watching the lakorn..lol..(or being mental juz waiting for some news of the lakorn!)lol
^ see theres one already!!! :lol:

talking bout that ..when i complain that whatever lakorn i was watching was krazy or stupid..my dad would have to make a remark back...if the lakorn is krazy/stupid what does that make the viewer!??..i wanted to say something back..but i decided not to..cause then i wont ever hear the end of it..more like you'll see the end of me LMAO

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
a lot of p'ek seem intimidated by her...well except for ken...hahah...thats only cause they worked together so many times before

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no noy! dont you dare :eek:
come on noy, atleast watch it for anne!..you might miss out on a good lakorn of hers
lol. ok ok... i'll watch this lakorn for my SB ladies. ^_^

anne could pull off any look and they always give her different types of style in her lakorns.
oh yeah. she sure can. i wanna see her with a bob haircut.. she could definitely pull it off.

i wonder if he pulls pranks on her like he does with his other casts members. haha. :lol: