Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ see theres one already!!! :lol:

talking bout that ..when i complain that whatever lakorn i was watching was krazy or stupid..my dad would have to make a remark back...if the lakorn is krazy/stupid what does that make the viewer!??..i wanted to say something back..but i decided not to..cause then i wont ever hear the end of it..more like you'll see the end of me LMAO
lol...my dad always say the same thing too...lol..and i thought i was the only one..tired...n then when i get all fuss up because of the villain..my dad would be like..."Its just a show..." <_<

^^i doubt that he'll be pulling any pranks on anne especially since she is older
aww....i hope aum would pull a prank on ann..since his pranks r all so funny!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol...its either his tryin to potray his character or he juz luv takin pics wif badboy image..lol..
i say he likes to take it as 'badboy' image cause he did that face expression like that with aff too...or wait, in both JLR and BBBK his was mean p'ek...so dunno actually.
hahaha all i kow is that he'll always be a bad boy kekek..**in my heart lmao**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i'll catch up laterz xp lol.. damn AUM is on FIRE ..!! **bad boi alert bad boi alert** lmao... xp .. bye for now.. see u galz laterz xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol you got a point there tinah..prolly he does!! *awww that makes him even cuter LOL

iono...yes, its one of the most anticipating lakorn to look forward to!! my fav thors are in there! *not to mention my future husband...lol oh my jlr sisters will be here to attack me :p
funfun...i know you still love him..*dont we all ;)

gosh, im so waiting so impatiently!

lol ami...aum is my husband alrdy!wakakaka

i donno...i luv aum n ann...but i somehow find ann too mature for aum...
anyhow..i hope they can have a good mental chemistry!it would be fun to watch..
who knows...we might just be mental while watching the lakorn..lol..(or being mental juz waiting for some news of the lakorn!)lol
ahem p'ami and anie...i believe his mine remember? gosh you guys forgot so easily, im sensing you guys want another "surprise" from me? would you like me to send you the "surprise" via PMing...cause you know i will...hehe.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha i'll catch up laterz xp lol.. damn AUM is on FIRE ..!! **bad boi alert bad boi alert** lmao... xp .. bye for now.. see u galz laterz xp..
owh yeah...BAD BOI all the way!!! :yahoo:

ahem p'ami and anie...i believe his mine remember? gosh you guys forgot so easily, im sensing you guys want another "surprise" from me? would you like me to send you the "surprise" via PMing...cause you know i will...hehe.
im scared but for aum...BRING IT ON BAU :arrg: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
kk you guys might have seen these before but just wanna post it up again cause they're cute:

credit eayjang

Aum looks so sexy mean in these pictures... But I love it.. he got the Harit look again.... Soooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Look at my Icon it's Ken & Aff and those pictures of Aum & Ann.... funny!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Aff is so damn small/tiny/skinny when she is beside Ken and plus she is already small/tiny/skinny enough. I like girls with a little more meat. I think I will prefer Aum/Ann over Ken/Aff. But of course I am still going to watch JR.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think buns are okay on Ann. But I prefer her hair in SB!
oh i love ann's hair in SB. but i think i like her hair straight like in OR.

^Aff is so damn small/tiny/skinny when she is beside Ken and plus she is already small/tiny/skinny enough. I like girls with a little more meat. I think I will prefer Aum/Ann over Ken/Aff. But of course I am still going to watch JR.
lol. i'm with you on that! i like girls some meat on their bones...

yes, no more buns for anne!..i thought it made her look old.
agree. straight hair or curls! but no buns...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg... the bun makes ann look wayyy older <_< .. so i'm glad there's no bun!
i know..it made her look like a mom or something...but it didnt look bad on her...i like her hair let down with those semi-curls in it....wish i could obtain that look haha...i hate messing with my hair..its such a hassel