Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i say in LK, anne had the worst hairdo/wadrobe compare to her other lakorns she usually look stylish. could be that she was playin' a mother role.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow 3 months already keke.. cant wait.. luv aum n anne.. wanna see the chemistry .. keke xp .. haha its funny how u galz r talkin bout anne's hair now xp .. i like her hair .. buns .. its okay.. i like her hair curly xp .. well actually almost anything.. lol..xp..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow 3 months already keke.. cant wait.. luv aum n anne.. wanna see the chemistry .. keke xp .. haha its funny how u galz r talkin bout anne's hair now xp .. i like her hair .. buns .. its okay.. i like her hair curly xp .. well actually almost anything.. lol..xp..
same here..i noe ann could pull it off...she's a great actress...i dont mind her hair..luv her actin!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
owh yeah...BAD BOI all the way!!! :yahoo:
im scared but for aum...BRING IT ON BAU :arrg: :loool:
muaha *evil laughs* anie i guess you want more "surprise" from me...GOSH YEAH BRING IT ON! girl i have tons of 'suprises' for you if you do steal aum!

i like her hair do in oum ruk
yep, ann was so pretty in oum ruk...from her hair to her wardrobe, and even though she's pregnant they still found stylist clothes for her! speaking of it, her 'pregnant' outfits in oum ruk are 100 x better than the clothes she worn in LK.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke yea anne's preg clothes in or was betta than in lk but theyre both still nice but omg in lk anne had a horrible ugly lookin handbag .. ugh xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha okay im gone now xp.. spammin somewhere else xp.. cant wait for more updates..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
muaha *evil laughs* anie i guess you want more "surprise" from me...GOSH YEAH BRING IT ON! girl i have tons of 'suprises' for you if you do steal aum!
yep, ann was so pretty in oum ruk...from her hair to her wardrobe, and even though she's pregnant they still found stylist clothes for her! speaking of it, her 'pregnant' outfits in oum ruk are 100 x better than the clothes she worn in LK.
bring it on! :arrg:
no..i dont steal Aum...its juz that Aum wants me...wakaka :w-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i read it while i was bored. at first, i didnt want to spoil myself but cant help it. i wont remember when the lakorn airs anyway