Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
WOOT WOOT, NEW UPDATES! it's the clip from the other day except we see aum's ...................................................................... wait for it ........................ TATTOO?????????!!!!!!! i dont know whether it's real or fake cause the speakers on my bro's computer is not working:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=GKK5WQOx1mQ
woot..woot!
thanks bau!
gt my msg???

which ateam? aum/aff or aum and ann? lol! :D

I can't wait for Aum + Aff! Love them so much!
lol...ATEAM IS ON FOR AUM N AFF....AUM N ANN IS A2

anne get along with all of her costar. at first her and am didnt seem like they will be close but now they are giving each other massages
yeah...always seeing them massaging each other..lol!

lol sandy .. there's only one ATEAM = aum + aff .. and for aum n ann it's A2 :loool:
muaha yea it's cute :wub: in the new clip they seem close now :p
yeah, damn someone go listen for me! stupid speakers!
u see...me n bau..same answer..lol!

she aways get a massage like from yuen on the set of SB
really?

it was funny and cute ..when she start moaning. after the 2nd one. Aum walked away :loool:
lol....

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahahaha ken wouldnt even massage ann. hahahaha. and you guys were counting her moans. lmao.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. hahahaha... xp .. kekeke... eh so btw.. was it a real tattoo on aum's back kekeke..xp..

cecilia

Staff member
^it's too blurry to call it real or fake.
plus -- the audio is not so good, i can't catch anything either .. could just be my ears.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man I wanna see a clip of Art and Jaja or atleast Art by himself...now he's my guy....

cecilia

Staff member
hahah i know!!..it was kinda awkward hearing anne moan like that...yeah..and i counted right :D ;)
i don't know. . i didn't double check either. if you say you're right, i'll take your word for it. :p
Funny is that at the moment she start maoning, you could see the reaction .. after a few moan, he just walk away shyly.

LOL, gee you and I seem like the only ones who wants to see Art. LOL.
hey. i do too nah. i like him with Fon .. the OFFICER IN UNIFORM. i love man in uniform. :p

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i don't know. . i didn't double check either. if you say you're right, i'll take your word for it. :p
Funny is that at the moment she start maoning, you could see the reaction .. after a few moan, he just walk away shyly.
hey. i do too nah. i like him with Fon .. the OFFICER IN UNIFORM. i love man in uniform. :p
i watched it like 3 times haha...i wanted make out the tatoo, but couldnt...really blury, but anyways..i think you could tell she only moaned that way to make him feel shy hahaha... :lol: