Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
see, we will see it this year afterall. they are shooting everyday so it would eventually be done. just gotta catch up on aum's scenes lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yay!! i'll be starting college in september too...so it will be hard to keep up with everything then...but it'll be worth it for BBK and JR

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dont worry.. hehe.. i know aum will do a good job muahahaha xp .. aum .. lalala.. jus waitin for ur part now.. >_<..

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to aum's webmaster @ clubartichart, she said if nothing changes then this lakorn will be airing on Sept 15th! ^_^

iono

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha.. i'll help.. 49 more days.. i think? lol..

nvm i think 48 days.. because i'm not supposed to count the 15th right? lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i said i wasnt gonna read the entire summary but couldnt help it. now i just spoiled it for myself. oh well, i probaly wont remember when the lakorn airs anyway

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol tinah, i wanted to do that too. but i couldnt help it and i spoiled myself and read the last bit of the summary. couldnt help it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow haven't been in here for a while...just wen back to view the summary stopped myself b4 i get too much of it...sound way interesting...i love these dark, complicated stories....

still bias agains aum but i love Ann T. lotx so gotta support her plus i want to be in another thread w/ P'Tinah so bad...eheheh :blush: