Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
that right , Aff didn't want to upset Pinky that why the kiss was fake but when she heard rumor that Aum say he going kiss for reall...she got scar and the producer have to convince her otherwise in the last scene of jlr :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
that right , Aff didn't want to upset Pinky that why the kiss was fake but when she heard rumor that Aum say he going kiss for reall...she got scar and the producer have to convince her otherwise in the last scene of jlr :lol:
if pinky doesnt get jealous, then something is wrong with her. lmao. i know i am already jealous of ann, she got to kiss alot of my favorite actors already.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yeh it was camra angle but later it became real. maybe they felt sorry for aum how he got slap so many time lol. that was a long kiss!..probaly long as her and mart in Lk.
i think the one in LK was longer...it was like 12 sec long!...hopefully they dont cut it down to like 1 sec! i think the one in LK was maybe like a sec longer lol

hahaha awww if i was aff i wld'nt be scared if aum tried to kiss me!! haha...hey btw sarn, is something wrong with the email notifications?? cause i jsut stopped getting them

then we should be expecting a kiss scene from chakrit and anne. she is always down for it
omg tinah...i'm so hoping for that!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aum/anne kissed!..omg, i think anne is like the only n'ek ive seen so far that has done so many kiss scene. it was pretty long too. arent they suppose to be mental. how it end up being a slap/kiss scene lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9oI4CnWx0A
credit to anonymous

Oh man, i haven't been in this thread either. lol. I'm so behind... haha. too bad i can't watch the clip tinah! i would love to see the real kiss between aum/ann! :eek: Hey, when you get to crazy people, they do crazy thing... haha

Ann is stepping up her game more than ever! & Aum... wahooo... he's doing some kissing too! wonder what made the man want to do a real kissing scene. :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
when they interviewed aum about what he thought about pinky's R scene he said that is child's play and that they have to wait and see his and ann
i thought it pretty funny

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when they interviewed aum about what he thought about pinky's R scene he said that is child's play and that they have to wait and see his and ann
haha. that's funny. I bet Aum's a bit jealous about Pinky's rawr scene so he's trying to top her by going all wild with Ann & using much force as possible. muahah.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

now that is funny... i was cracking up when reading tis... i want to c how aum and anne's r scene will look
like and how good it is goona be.... cant wait and i do hope
they air tis on sept 15...