Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...i thought aff was a bit old 4 bie...now it's aum n anna....but hey...like i said...just cheer 4 them...looking forward 4 this lakorn...luv aum...luv anna...but sometimes i wish p'anna could play with willy again....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. yup its his baby in the lakorn.. not real life lol.. i thought it was real too but i was like what????? lol..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^same here!..i dont want the SB and Ateam sistas fighting each other too. those two lakorn didnt air around the same time yet we were debating which one was the best. if BBK and BGST happen to air the same time there will definately be a war lol.
:eek: who's gonna fight who tinah?? let's make love not war... lmao. i kidd.... i gotta get it G-rated up in here.

I wanna watch BBK!!! i'm about to lose my mind over here! nothing good to watch... wahhhh... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol .. everyone is confusing everyone ..

we're going insane like Aum and Anne's character :loool:
lol. i know right. I saw a picture of them kissing & gosh that made me want to watch it even more!! arghhh!! I'mma go bald soon from pulling my hair! :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i keep laughing at these comments b/c it really does look like the members are going insane waiting -- for real :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
:eek: who's gonna fight who tinah?? let's make love not war... lmao. i kidd.... i gotta get it G-rated up in here.

I wanna watch BBK!!! i'm about to lose my mind over here! nothing good to watch... wahhhh... :lmao:
haha well if BBK and JR air the same time then it'll most likely be a war again. member how SB and JRL had numerous of thread/polls like every week trying to compete on which lakorn is the best lol.

we'll probaly be competiting which thread will have the most page lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^:loool: .. i keep laughing at these comments b/c it really does look like the members are going insane waiting -- for real :p
Oh gosh, if you can see me Cecilia. i'm about to lose my mind...! maybe it's because i'm home by myself. :lol: Aum & Ann's character really are rubbing onto me... i wonder how I will react once I watch the lakorn. :ph34r:

haha well if BBK and JR air the same time then it'll most likely be a war again. member how SB and JRL had numerous of thread/polls like every week trying to compete on which lakorn is the best lol.

we'll probaly be competiting which thread will have the most page lol
haha. I haven't even noticed the page numbers. i just want the lakorn to air. i'm not being picky anymore... :) I just finished GRR... not I need BBK... wahhhh....

tinah

sarNie Coma
the song sounds nice!..ch3 is coming up with alot of good soundtracks. i cant wait to hear the full version. i thought aum is mental how did he end up kissing anne lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
New Clip!

Sneak Peek @ Theme Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_MVv88O0IE
OMFG! i can't believe it's Calories Blah Blah! i love 'em..esp. the sad songs....they're just so...i dunno tears up your heart...thanks ch. 3 for the great songs!
thanks for the clip kashie!!

the song sounds nice!..ch3 is coming up with alot of good soundtracks. i cant wait to hear the full version. i thought aum is mental how did he end up kissing anne lol
Lol. crazy people do crazy things tinah! :loool: