Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha lols tinah, anyways i got this old new of bkk.

Famous Actress “Ann Tongprasom” won’t admit she has the ability to enhance fame to her co-star. In her latest lakorn Ann starred along side brutal actor “Aum” Atichart Choomnanon in “Borisut Bumbat Kaen”. Speculators claim Ann will be promoting her leading actor Aum in this lakorn.

“Aum is already famous ever since ‘Jum Luey Ruk’ so I don’t think I can promote him. We have been acting together already and Aum is very hardworking. I could see that he was giving 100% and I don’t feel that he was nervous at all”

“Like Louis Scott, he said he likes me but he never got nervous when we have to work together. With Aum there are some moments where he’s a bit courteous because he’s afraid he might offend me such as in emotional scenes. He will always ask ‘Ann, did that hurt you at all. Was I too rough?’ and I’d tell him, just go all out as much as you can”

“As for me promoting him? I believe I’m not, maybe because working together means we are both helping each other to do our homework and it’s a benefit to both of us. I believe in the power of passing & returning. No matter how much of a good performance I give it would mean nothing if he doesn’t return the emotions in his performance too. I know the viewers will pick up straight away if there’s no chemistry between us”

credit: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2008/10...s-aum-atichart/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks bau... theyre both famous n popular so i dont think theyre promoting one another.. lalalala.. i cant wait..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
thanks bau... theyre both famous n popular so i dont think theyre promoting one another.. lalalala.. i cant wait..
haha yeah that's true aiko...anyhow i reckon bbk is gonna be a hit, cause ch3 released a whole heap of behind the scenes already. i think like there's over 30 clips now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha! too funny. i just cant stop thinking that pra'ek could of been andrew though..they would of had alot of scenes together

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lmao: I knowww.... I miss Andrew! but it's okay! he's making a comeback!! so no worries. hehe.

I love Ann's willingness to give it her all! she's so awesome! :dude:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the news and the youtube clip! lol, so funny how the net just floated down after such a serious scene. :p *gasp!* does that mean there's gonna be a r scene?? :r-scene-pop-corn: :D haha...gosh Aum's character looks so sinister and mean!

i love how they're getting along and are so funny to each other. :clap:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
thanks for the news and the youtube clip! lol, so funny how the net just floated down after such a serious scene. :p *gasp!* does that mean there's gonna be a r scene?? :r-scene-pop-corn: :D haha...gosh Aum's character looks so sinister and mean!

i love how they're getting along and are so funny to each other. :clap:
yeah there is an r scene - 2 in fact, check out the first page for the summary for the lakorn.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^np ceci .. lol, i swear ann is too funny and the comment she made after the net dropped was priceless :loool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omg everything is so twisted and when i was watching the bts and stuff i was like 'what is going on here???' and now i finally understand why there were all those scenes of Ann and Aum in hospital clothes and Ann looking like she was going crazy! everything in the lakorn is so crazy! i wanna watch it even more! ^_^ lol
oh boy Ann meets multiple r scene again (though i don't think anyone could beat Ken's 4x) hehehee :p
whoa, so much ANGER and revenge going on...i like it! *thumbsup* :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
^according to spoiler, there will only be 2 .. so for sure, it won't top SB r scenes. that was some crazy love :loool: