Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this is going to be one interesting lakorn.. the storyline is so different from other thai lakorn and besides it's Ann who's in here.. She is totally SUPER!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I agree that the storyline here is so different as praáng are both mental... but hot aum and beautiful ann will rule and rock... heheheahha really wanna see teaser of aum's side of story...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol im still trying to figure out how two krazy ppl can fall in love and how it all unfolds..gosh im being selfish again..wanna watch all the good lakorns at once...

fun

Expired Sarnie
or when it aires you stalk the thread extra crazy
JLR and SB days.

I really want to see some mentally ill scene of Ann! Go girl! I wouldn't dare eat those flowers if I was paid to but on second thought I wouldn't mind cause Aum will be kissing me. LMAO but I can't wait for 365 Days either :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol im still trying to figure out how two krazy ppl can fall in love and how it all unfolds..gosh im being selfish again..wanna watch all the good lakorns at once...
HAHA. i'm right there with you Ami.

JLR and SB days.

I really want to see some mentally ill scene of Ann! Go girl! I wouldn't dare eat those flowers if I was paid to but on second thought I wouldn't mind cause Aum will be kissing me. LMAO but I can't wait for 365 Days either :eek:
Speaking of eating flowers, i've tried eating it before when I was young... :loool: or at least I think i did... i don't remember.. lmao.

Man... I wish this would come like RIGHT now. -_-

transcend89

sarNie Adult
that trailer is sooooooooo crazy especially when ann goes crazy after the wedding lol and can't wait for the one she does with chakrit that one looks fun