Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know what bugs me???

that fact that the mother in law is really quick at pulling out the pills that tends to calm nongchanai (which also makes her forget when she comes to) but no one ever questions her bout where or how she got the pill ...that lady seems to always have that pills handy too as if it was a breath mint or something! :rolleyes:

Oh good lord i just saw the part where she can even control nongchanai after she took the pill too...wth!...so the true n'rai is the dang mother in law!!!
ami you're too funny....i guess it's like what we talked about before, how there's always a taxi right there to pick the nang'ek up lol, so the pills is the taxi in the situation...

OoOooo i forgot to add, i love the part when aum put his scarf around ann...but i didn't get why he would have a scarf on in the first place lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL he had a scarf and hes wearing a tank top ....hmmm! :lol:

haha the pills is taking the taxi's place yes... since they are in the mountains/island sorta place ..taxis are for the city LOL (i guess)

edit...i forgot that the part where he bashed the cup that was in his hand and anne came running in was the ending part for epi 5 , so theres like no time to confront umm bout the situation huh?!...but i doubt she will question him thoroughly...they are just gonna leave us hanging again ahahha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
the episodes r starting to pick up! that's good.. gosh the mother law is sooo evil omg! she is the true villian in here damn! I'm lovin the lakoron thought! i think aum and anne make a wonderful pair! there acting is awesome and very compatible! hahaha to be honest part of the screaming at the cliff was funny to me tooo... after they did too much i laughed but b4 it was fine! aum is so sweet but coniving at the same time.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm... it's kinda weird how, eventhough Taywun is out to get revenge on Nongchanai, at the same time he's also indirectly saving her from all those evil bastards working against her. I also wondered if Naree and Shakrit's affair was real or were they just acting to make Nong go crazy? I love how this lakorn is so unexpected!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I need to catch up. I fell asleep yesterday. The Pills(it's prescribe to me so i won't go crazy) took over me.

I can't wait to see all their scenes. I like the lakorn it's very unexpected.

ahaha you know how we abbrev. bbk i can't typing bkk(bangkok).

I'm 2eppie behind. Help me!!! Must gear away from the PILLS.

OOoooo........that shower scene is hot. Umm looks hot. *sizzle*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg there are so many kisses in here.. he wants to scare her
because he wants to force kiss her each time... lol :lol:

im so n love wit tis lakorn.. i feel so sad for ann.. she is mental
because of the medicine.. aum seems like the only person she can talk to..

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i just got done watching epi 5. love it!
love ann and aum. they're just too cute. seriously..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so confused about this lakorn. i'm on the third episode and don't understand the plot at all. i get that ann's character was getting married then saw a video of her fiance cheating so she argued with the girl and then the girl and her son died in an accident. is the wedding in the third episode the second time ann tries to marry her fiance? didn't she go to a mental institution? someone please clear this up for me, or give me the page number that has a detailed summary of this lakorn. Thanks in advance! by the way, ann and aum look pretty good together. can't wait to see the ending.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG! im sooo behind! i havent even started yet! should i start now? or should i just look at the caps? which one do u girls prefer? I LOVE ANN!!!! BEST ACTRESS EVER!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm so confused about this lakorn. i'm on the third episode and don't understand the plot at all. i get that ann's character was getting married then saw a video of her fiance cheating so she argued with the girl and then the girl and her son died in an accident. is the wedding in the third episode the second time ann tries to marry her fiance? didn't she go to a mental institution? someone please clear this up for me, or give me the page number that has a detailed summary of this lakorn. Thanks in advance! by the way, ann and aum look pretty good together. can't wait to see the ending.
here are some links from the afc forum. you must register to see it.
these are very detailed summaries of bbk.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom...ic=605&st=0
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom...c=605&st=20

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg poor krystal are you feeling better now?

i know i had the same problem when typing bbk lol

i was confused from epi 1-3 also but each episode shed more light on the why things went as it did...

everyone was in on it..to hurt nonchanai!

and why umm is trying to save her is cause hes trying to gain her trust and only will hurt her towards the end since its all part of his so call plan and to find out what he saw on the phone that one day ..but will that be the case is the problem in the mist of it all he will fall in love and the intentional plan to ruin her probably wont happen...or his plan will backfire on him one day when he finally falls in love with her and wants to show it ...some idiot will probably step out and said it was all setup to hurt nongchanai only..
(jom or taywun remember everything up until that accident..same with nonchanai..)

anyhow, they will probably end up curing one another LOL

"Krazy in Love!" :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I am still debating on aum's way of kissing and harrasing ann... is it the way you treat yr enemy???? who cares? if it is hottie aum to do the work.... hahaha love aggressive aum... the part where aum is debating within his inner self somehow signalises that aum is developing his feelings for her.... cant wait for aum to fall in love with ann...